15. Last Night on Earth

The dubbed Vegas Crew would be meeting up at the comic store Marcus worked at to discuss some very vital information Saya had found on Chester's location. But Gia had no time to worry about that as she was dragged through the Mission streets by Billy.

The green-haired teen tugged at her hand pulling her through the crowded streets till they stopped in front of a familiar brick building. Neon open light blinking in the window and a large sign that read Johnny's under in a smaller font Best Milkshakes in San Francisco.

Gia stood with her mouth agape and mischievous eyes in disbelief, "We haven't come here since—"

"Lex blew up the jukebox," Billy finishes her sentence grinning.

"After we played,"

"What's new pussycat twenty-one times!" The two laugh in unison, recalling the fateful day where their once beloved hang out was in fact ruined by their pyrotechnic friend.

"I went in the other day and I'm pretty they changed owners because they didn't chase me out with a bat," Billy explained.

"Wait you came here the other day? Are you out exploring without me?" Gia asked tugging him closer by their enveloped hands.

He smiles guiltily reaching up with his free hand to trace one of the curled ends of the girl's honey brown hair, "No I was just looking for a place for us to go to,"

"Oh like a date," she says raising her brow.

"Not officially," he tilts his head to the side.

"A little like a date,"

"No, not yet that's a surprise," he reminds her using his free hand to boop her nose. Billy had already told her before that he had this amazing first date planned and Gia was getting impatient as he wouldn't tell her where or what the date would be.

She rolled her eyes leading the two of them inside, "Very punk rock,"

"Shut up," he mumbled following her.

Later, the couple now with two milkshakes in hand walked out of the diner and back onto the San Francisco streets.

"Ugh do we have to go," Billy groaned quite enjoying the brief moment of peace and nostalgia inside the local establishment.

"Well we can't let our friends face imminent death without us," Gia countered.

"True, that is like the second test of friendship," he agrees.

She scrunches up her face in confusion, "What's the first?"

"Seeing your buddies dick," He tells her in a serious tone causing the girl to giggle, "I already saw Marcus's and Lex's, don't ask".

"I will ask later. Why is that above death?"

"It's a very private movement".

♡♡♡

Inside Lost Innocence Comics the crew huddled around the countertop as Saya spread of the pictures she took the night before. The steak out had seemed to go fairly well seeing as she had a lot of information for them, although the information wasn't so pleasant.

"Jesus is that Shabnam's dad?" Marcus asked looking at the photographs where their classmate's dad was held in a cage.

"His mom could be in there as well," Maria added.

Billy nodded, "All the more reason we have to do this now".

"Shabnam's house is rigged with traps," Saya explained, "Chester has seven to eight people inside helping him".