Doctor Strange Ft Paradox

(Forgot to say this last chapter, shout-out to RayTheRipper for inspiring me to write this story! Go check them out and then come back. Go support them!)

A scene at the temple, sound of bell ringing. Some people are walking around out of the temple's library. Showing the librarian are putting back a book to its shelves. the leader of 'the people' are showing off with a hood, making the librarian pay attention. Two of them follow by, walking through the librarian with their leader. All of them showing off. Two of them making spell that hold the librarian's two arms, and two others making spell by a stick that hold his two legs. making him lifted. The librarian grimacing in pain. Someone put a jug below his head. The leader walking closely to the librarian, taking off his hood. The librarian has a look at the leader, the leader places his hands onto his back and holding a pair of blades as he chops the librarian's head off which falls into the jug. The leader takes the book that had been placed by the librarian. He opens the book searching for a page then rips it from the book, and throws the book away. He walks from his place and then...

The Ancient One looks at the foe, "Master Kaecilius. That ritual will bring you only sorrow."

He sets his hands to his back, holding his blade. She walks closer with both hands on her back. He runs escaping with his team with a portal, leading to a city. They run all over the streets, then stops. facing them self as a scattered mirror. The Ancient one walking behind them, controlling it, making them enter the mirror universe. Kaecilius turn his back as The Ancient One makes a wave pattern with her hand that makes buildings around them start to move unpatterned. Kaecilius looking around them. "Hypocrite!"

The Ancient One making a round pattern with both of his hands and turn the gravity as she hops off a wall of a building, and Kaecilius with his team do the same. The Ancient One making an upwards movement with both hands as the building behind them starts rolling itself. Kaecilius pulls out his blades as the others making spell and pull out their staff. Two of them catch her feet with their spell as she pulls her feet back and makes them fall and she hops on them making a fan being spell for cutting they spells and they two got milled by the building under them as they scream. Then she fights two other people and knocks them down. Then she changes the spell to a round being spell as she kicks one of them to the rolling building that is getting closer to them. Then she turns the spell into a fan being spell and she tackled two of them as she throws her spell to the other people left and holds it back. Then she makes a turn around move with her hands that makes the gravity turn upside down. Kaecilius and the other are close to the position of falling, then Kaecilius makes a portal with a round and round pattern with his hand for him and his team to escape. Then they hop onto that with Kaecilius still holding it open as The Ancient One still fighting three of them left. then Kaecilius hops onto the portal and closes it as The Ancient One knocks out the three people, and stares as the portal closes. then The Ancient One rewinds the rolling building and makes it as if none of this happened and hops of the building to the ground and she makes a portal out of the mirror universe to the real universe and walks through the street and removes her hood, revealing her bald head.

Y/n Hill is seen laying in bed, he holds his head. "Ugh, right...I kicked the avengers asses the other day."

He gets up and stumbles to his bedroom door when he started it glitch out, "AGAGAHAHH-)/)/):?!####%#^#^**#+^+<=!"

He appears on a building in New York, "Whoa! I don't wanna be here! Go back! Go back!"

The stone moved him to a different place he had been in time as Y/n appeared at the school bathroom. He looked to see a man in the stall he was put in. They both looked at each other before... "AGHHHHHHHHH!!!"