What If...Y/n Gained The Reality Stone Instead?

"Time. Space. Reality. It's
more than a linear path. It's a
prism of endless possibility, where
a single choice can branch out into
infinite realities, creating alternate
worlds from the ones you know. I
am the Watcher. I am your guide
through these vast new realities.
Follow me and ponder the
question..."

"Y/n Hill came from an alternate timeline, bonded with the time stone , before it ceased to exist

"Y/n Hill came from an alternate timeline, bonded with the time stone , before it ceased to exist. As the timeline was always meant to break, it already had. With it, Y/n Hill would fight many battles that would eventually lead to the state that he's in now. At least in your universe. In this universe, an alternate reality stone fell through and chose Y/n to be its welder. Because Y/n knew about the basic laws of time, what and what not to do, he was a very grounded hero despite all his abilities. But when the laws of Physics don't apply any longer, Y/n would become a very different person..."

Y/n was flung backwards as the stone dislocated itself from Y/n and went back into the dark void. Y/n went up higher and higher at blinding speed.  Y/n is seen jumping up in bed, sweating like crazy. His eyes were shaking and his hands gripped the life out of his blankets. Y/n slowly but cautiously made his way to the bathroom. He turned on the cold water to the sink. The nozzle must have been weak because it snapped right off... The water sprayed at Y/n with full force. "Agaghags! Oh come on!"

He tried to cover up the water coming at him. He reached the little hose and put pressure on it. It tightened but it was twisted so it wouldn't spray again. He was surprised and looked at his hands. "Was... Was that me? Ugh! I pay rent, this isn't something I can just break!"

Y/n gripped his hair and shook his body all around and realized he was drenched. Y/n got some clothes and put them on the side. Y/n stepped in the shower and he broke the handle again. Y/n sighed as the cold water hit him. Soon he finished the coldest shower in his life, and looked at the kitchen. Y/n decided not to cook until he figured out what was going on with him. "Did I do drugs or something? Why am I so strong? Did I add something unusual in those burritos?"

Y/n looked at the kitchen mirror and saw a red glint in his eyes. Y/n tried looking closer to see what it was. Y/n had blood red highlights in his lighter red hair. Y/n shook his head, "I must have been drugged and someone messed with me. I don't even remember how I got home. Wait..."

Y/n looked at the room and can't find his school bag. "Did I leave it in that alleyway?! I'm never gonna get there! Do you know how many suspicious alleys there are in NYC? Next to the giant rats in the sewers and on the streets, the number of alleyways in a city like this are about endless!"

Y/n sighed and decided to go out looking for it anyway. "Okay, grab the bag, come home, figure out what's going on. Simple and clean."

Y/n ran outside of his house and sprinting down the stairs. Y/n had to take many breaks before he held his head, "god, why can't this be easier?"