Avengers: Endgame

"No, it was the only way..." Y/n says as everyone was confused. Y/n started to disappear, chest outwards. He smiled and cried, he grabbed the stone and placed it in Thor's hands. "Now...you go make this right...(Y/n looks at the rest.) all of you.. Thank you...for giving me...a family. I always wanted a big one..."

Y/n fades away but then is brought back. "Uh...aren't I dead?"

Y/n looks up as suddenly the entire environment has changed, "whoa! Whoa! Whoa!"

Y/n quickly tried out his magic before looking at T'Challa. Y/n flew over as he looked, "T'Challa."

"Y/n, what is going on?" T'Challa asked as Y/n uses his magic to figure it out.

"Um..I think the plan went well! If we're then it's been five years! Captain America and the others need our help!" Y/n shouted as he flew in the air again. He started opening portals from the lab so Shuri and Okoye could come through.

Okoye hugs T'Challa, "My king!"

"Settle down, Okoye, we have a fight to get to." T'Challa smiled as Shuri looked up at Y/n.

"Hey! Come down here!" Shuri said as Y/n floated down.

"Yeah what's up?" Y/n asked as Shuri smiled at him, putting her hands on her hips.

"This time, we fight together. Alright?" She raised up her gauntlet as Y/n did some magic and sent it at her gloves.

"Yeah, together." Y/n said as Shuri had sparkles in her eyes looking at the magic. "When can we move out? I gotta get more people."
———-
Thanos' (2014) entire army is summons to the ground which include the Children of Thanos, Chitauri, Sakaarans, Outriders and Chitauri Gorillas. Upon seeing the army descending on Earth, Steve slowly gets back to his feet. With a fierce determination, he tightens his broken shield to his arm and stands against Thanos' giant army alone. Suddenly, a crackling comes in on his communicator. "Hey, Cap, you read me?"

Steve stops and looks around, "Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?"

A yellow portal begins to form behind him. "On your left."

Steve looks behind to see the portal on his left side. Three figures step through; Okoye, Shuri, and Black Panther, fully restored and ready to fight. Steve and the revived Wakandans share a look when Sam zooms in from above in his Falcon armor. As he does, we see dozens more portals opening up all around the battlefield. Through one of these, we see Doctor Strange descend in. He is joined by Drax, Mantis, Star Lord, and Spider-Man. Everyone watches in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships. Amongst the throngs of heroes we see Bucky, Groot, the Scarlet Witch, the Wasp, and Pepper Potts (clad in her own iron suit) arrive. Nearly every hero has magically been transported to the battlefield to face Thanos' hordes. "Is that everyone?"

Wong looks at him, "What, you wanted more?"

Giant-Man emerges from the rubble of the Avengers facility with Professor Hulk, War Machine, and Rocket. Y/n comes flying out of the portal as Fat Thor holds up a stone, "WORTHY ONE!!"

Thor throws it in the air as it immediately flies back into Y/n as green aura surrounds him. Y/n then shines orange with orange eyes before it changes to green and Y/n flies above Okoye and Shuri. The Avengers, Guardians, Wakandans, Asgardians, and Ravagers take up battle positions. The heroes standing across Thanos' forces.