My Angel (Sir Pentious xDoctor! Angel! Reader)

Twigger warning for blood and medical talk. Thank you again for this request, @LilyGemWarrior! I hope it's to your liking!!

Y/n's Pov 

I sat at home, cleaning my tools for surgeries. It was hard to locate them in Hell, so I had to take immense care of the few I had. I got closer to the blade of the scalpel, rubbing vigorously to get that spot of blood off of it. After a good minute of scrubbing, I tossed the cloth down, giving up. I let my head fall into my hands, sighing and still holding the scalpel in a clenched hand. I was ready for bed but I wanted to wait for Sir Pentious. worry held my heart like a tight vice every time he was out, attempting to rule the pentagram with his inventions. I rubbed the sides of my head with my fingers as I hear the door slam with a yelp. I jumped up, scalpels aimed at the ready as I slowly realize it was no other than my beloved. The snake slithered in, fixing his waistcoat, both him and the hat looking wounded and exhausted. I set down the scalpel and moved towards him, sighing with relief. " Oh, my gosh, You startled me!" I said, moving towards him, my wings sagging down with relief. My arms wrapped around his waist until he winced. I jolted back, eyes surveying his face. " What's wrong?" I asked. "N-nothing. I'm fine." he said with a weak smile. I raised my eyebrow and placed my hands on my hips.  "Jacket off." I demanded, he made an attempt to protest before I added " Now". Sighing, he took off his jacket, revealing a large bloodstain on his undershirt. I gasped, moving my hands in front of my mouth with my eyes wide. " Pentious!" I yelped, my wings flaring out. He looked away and began moving away from me. " I'm fine." he said, holding his side and attempting to move away from me. I snatched his hand and dragged him over to the small sofa we had in our apartment. He yelped as I sat him down and went over to grab my tools. "Take off your shirt."  I ordered, placing my tools on the small table next to the sofa. I sat down next to him as he unbuttoned his shirt revealing a large cut in his side with pieces of metal sparkling against the blood. " Pentious! Oh, gosh, you're going to be the death of me." I mumbled, grabbing my tweezers and picking out the metal shards. I watch him as he winces with each small action. " This is your fault." I grumbled, my eyes moving from both his face, back to his wound. I grabbed a rag from the table and poured some hydrogen peroxide on it, disinfecting his wound. He looked away from me, edges of his tinted red eyes glittering with tears. "Darling, you need to be more careful. I know you want to rule the pentagram but I don't want to lose you in the process." I said, moving my hand to gently cup his face and rest my forehead upon his. " Promise me you'll be more careful.". I closed my eyes and felt the warm trickle of tears drip down my cheeks. "I promise." Pentious replied, wiping my tears as he kissed the tip of my nose. " How about we finish up cleaning the cut, then have dinner and finish the night with cuddles?" he hissed, smiling at me. Love clouded his eyes as he attempted to comfort me. I offered a small smile and nodded. " That sounds great." I whispered, giving him a small peck on the lips before leaning back and looking at his still bleeding wound. I finished mending it with a few stitches and wrapping it. When I had finished, I stood up and began reheating the dinner I had originally made for an earlier time. Pentious slithered into the kitchen as I stood over the stove, reheating the soup. I sprinkled a bit of salt into it after taking a taste and smiling. " It's ready." I said, getting another spoonful of it and blowing on it. I held it up, waiting for him to taste it. He took the soup and nodded with a smile. " Wonderful!" He said, beaming at me, " What would I do without you?". I blushed softly and grabbed two bowls, serving up the soup. I began to walk over to the table before I felt his hand on my shoulder. " This way." he said. I raised my eyebrow but followed him up the stairs to his lab. He opened up the doors to his observatory. The balcony was lit by candles and a blanket with pillows rested on the ground. A telescope was by the railing as I grinned. " I thought this would be a good way to apologize for making you take care of me...again." he explained. "Oh, Pentious!" I squealed, setting the bowls down and wrapping my arms around him. " I love you!" I said, kissing his cheek. When I pulled back from the hug, I saw a red dusting on his cheeks. "I-i love you too." he muttered. I grabbed his hand and led him to sit down on the blanket beneath the burgundy sky with small white lights scattered in the sky. I rested my head on his shoulder as I looked into the sky. Pentious smiled and patted my head before moving his hand to cup my cheek.