SORTA ANGST!!! I would kill for you (LoonaxDepressed! Male! Human! Reader)

This is an intriguing request by  . Thank you so much for this! Text messages will be in Bold

Y/n's pov

I flop down on my bed and pull out my phone. My friend ,Loona, had been blowing up my inbox since my last class. The texts all cause my phone to vibrate violently. 

AngryWoofer03: I can't even believe them! They say I can't do my job when they are the one complaining all the time! Like how can you expect me to do my job while they're whining?

Me: I know. This is why I don't like people. They're rude and irritating. They never help, they don't do what they're told. It's like talking to walls!

AngryWoofer03: I just hate them in all. They don't even get better with age. They just slowly go down hill.

Me: I know. I just hate going places and dealing with them. Especially, when it's  just one person. 

AngryWoofer03: I don't really know that. What do you mean by it?

Me: It's one person making my life a living hell.

AngryWoofer03: Do I need to take of them? You know I will.

Me:  I'll be fine. Thanks tho.I gtg. Bye

I click off my phone and grab my backpack. Pulling out my homework, I sigh and look back at the device that was violently shaking from texts from Loona. I toss the notebook on the bed and check the notifications. Loona was going off on questions of what she needed to know and threats. I smile, slightly, at this. 'At least someone cares about me' I think to myself. I turn on Do not Disturb mode and grab my notebook.

Time skip brought to you by Loona drinking before work because she precious

I throw my notebook into my bag and grab my phone. Loona finally stopped texting me about ten minutes ago. I just didn't want to bother her with everything and seem annoying.  I scan through the texts. 'At least someone cares.' I say with a sad smile. I text back to the last message.

Me: So what's going on with you?

AngryWoofer03: Nothing really. I have a job coming up. If you want to talk about anything, I'm here for you.

Me: I'm fine. I promise. It's just that there's just someone at my school who's a real dick. They always bother me and I usually come home with bruises and cuts. I've tried to find ways around them, but they always find me. 

AngryWoofer03: Do I need to do anything? You know I will.

Me: No. I'm sure it'll end fine. Thanks though. 

AngryWoofer03: Anytime. I have to go. I have to get everything ready for work. Bye.

Me: Bye.

I plug my phone in next to my bed and change for bed. I curl up into the blankets and pass out, my body sore from the long day. 

Timeskip brought to you by me being lazy as hell and Loona struggling to get a hoodie over her snout.

Next morning, I got ready for school and left. My parents were already at work. I walk down the way to school, only to be stopped by the tall, frightning figure walking up next to me. "What a lovely day it is. Isn't it?" He says, punching my arm. I keep walking and looking down. "Isn't it?" He asks, grabbing my arm and pulling me to a stop. "I-it is." I say. He grabs my jaw, pulling my face to look up at him. His grip strengthens. "Got any money for me today?" He asks. I shake my head quickly as I try to breakfree from his grip. "Then looks like I'm going to have to entertain myself a different way." He snarls. He throws his hand tossing my jaw as I fall into the concrete below me. I hit my head and cut a large gash across my forehead. Tears start to fall from my eyes as he kicks me in the side with his steel toe boot, sending me a few feet to the left. "Please stop." I manage through whimpers. He stomps his foot on my stomach, making me cough up a glob of blood. He bends down next to my face and grabs the collar of my shirt. "If you had just brought me some money, it wouldn't have been this bad." He says. He drops my back to the ground. He brings his foot back to kick me. I curl my body up, trying to protect my already injured and broken body. He stops and falls back onto the ground, blood leaking from his head. Confused, I crawl over to his body to find a large bloody hole going all the way through to the concrete. My heart skips a beat as footsteps thunder over to me. I look up to see a wolf and human hybrid looking down at me, eyes wide. "Y/n?" The wolf asks. I crawl backwards, in fear. "H-how do you know my name?" I ask. "I'm Loona. It's ok..." she says. My heart skips a beat. "N-no.. Loona is an only friend of mine... she's human!" I whisper. "No, Ima Hellhound. And this is my job." She tries to explain, kneeling down. "No! This isn't right!" I cry. "Hey! You aren't the only one freaking out! Give me a break damn it!" She yells back. I crawl back, looking for ways out. "It's ok. You'll be fine. I promise." She whispers. She pulls out her phone and calls someone. "What the hell do I do? Someone saw me!" She explains to the person. "No! I'm not going to kill him!" She's says after a pause. "No. I'm just going to come back. I can't do this." She says, hanging up the phone. "Y/n..." Loona begins, looking up at me, "I'll explain later.". She stands up to tower over me and walks over to the greeenery next to us. "Just don't tell anyone about this. Please." Loona says, a pleading look in her eyes. I stand up and try to run to my house, leaving her behind. I slam the door behind me and fall to the ground, crying and covered in blood. 

Timeskip brought to you by Moxxie's Avocado salad

My voice hoarse from crying, I try to stand. My body shakes as it racks with my sobs. Pain strings my legs with every step as I walk into the bathroom to try to clean off all of the blood. I look into the mirror to see my hair in globs of blood, the red liquid dripping from my mouth, my clothes were ripped and my skin was bruised and cut. I feel my phone violently shaking with notifications. I toss it onto the counter and get into the shower, the hot water drenching my body. I turn off the shower and head over to my bed. I pull on some pants and fall into the warm embrace of my covers.

Another small timeskip because who wouldn't pass out after that?

My eyes flutter open as I try to remember what happened. My body ached with pain as I stumbled out of my room. I rub my eyes and look around to see a trail of bloodied footsteps from the door to the bathroom. I stare at them and slowly recall what happened. I follow the trail into the bathroom and grab my phone. I see a small crack in the top corner as I click on the phone. The notifications cover the screen are all from Loona. I click on one and open the app to see several texts from her, majority of them talking about how she wanted to explain and 'I'm sorry for not telling you. Please answer me' texts. Tears threaten my eyes again as I slowly sit on the ground against the counter. I grab my knees. My phone once again starts shaking but this time with a call from Loona. I shake my head and decline the call. "The one person I trusted lied to me." I say. My body begin to shake with tears once again.