Chapter 1

"And then she had the audacity to tell me that she liked my hair better without my new, expensive perfume!" Luke spat

"Tch, tell her that that thing is worth more than herself and her house." Zander laughed.

Luke, Zander, Drew, and Hailey were all lined up against their lockers, chatting. Well, more like just Luke and Zander. They were on break at the moment and decided to hang around while they waiting for class to roll around. The pair laughed at what one of them had just said while Drew and Hailey leaned up against their lockers bored out of their minds.

Drew's POV

"Drew!" Luke yelled to his left.

"Huh? Oh I'm yeah I know right- she's such a brat- haha.." I let out a nervous laugh. Luke and Zander had blank expressions, both of their glistening, ominous glare upon me.

"Er- I mean.."

"Whatever. I just wanted to know if you were coming to the party at Jake's house on Friday," Luke's glare softened a bit.

"Oh yeah I am, obviously- heh, why wouldn't I?" I said. I mean I didn't really have much of a choice.

"Good. Well, Zander and I are going to skip, we have some business to attend to." Luke's gaze shifted to the side.

"Right." I replied nonchalantly. Yeah I don't think they had much "business to attend to". I think they just wanted to go do whatever couples do. I rolled my eyes, they then landed on Hailey. The new girl in our group. It used to just be Luke and Zander. Then I joined their group because I apparently had a good face structure and that they could use me since I'm on the student council and I could give them hall passes and what not to skip. But Hailey however wasn't very popular at all in the first place. All she did was defend our arguments to teachers because they liked her and she had good grades. She seamed to be lost in thought. I decided not to say anything.

I then sighed, opening my locker to grab what I needed for my next class.

TIME SKIP (After School) With Luke and Zander (No Ones POV)

"So?~" Zander said, a smirk appearing on his "perfect pale" face. Luke smiled, his golden yellow glare falling onto Zander.

"So what?" He let out a chuckle.

"How'd that rejection with Stacy go? Is she heartbroken?" Zander laughed, saying the last question in a baby voice. Luke laughed at Zander's interest. He could tell deep down that Zander was extremely jealous of all the girls hitting on Luke. Although he did a good job hiding it in public.

"I'd say she was. She started crying. To be honest it was quite pathetic to watch her break down about how much she loved me or whatever." Luke's honey yellow gaze fell back into the empty school hallway. Zander laughed. He liked hearing people's pathetic rejections Luke told him. Stacy was probably the 3rd girl this week to tell Luke she liked him. Luke was extremely good looking and popular, so many girls fell for him. Although Zander got there first only a couple months ago.

The pair continued to walk down the empty, darker hallway with only a few light sources caused by windows. Luke then remembered,

"Uh, hey, I actually have football practice today, I just remembered. I don't want to skip that, my team is useless without me."

"Oh. Alright then." Zander's periwinkle, purple gaze fell to ground. Luke smiled weakly, placing a small kiss on Zander's head.

"Love you, I'll see you tomorrow." He said

"Love you too." Zander smiled back.

Luke then exited a door that led to the changing rooms. Zander looked back at the hallway, letting out a small sigh, he continued walking.

___________________________

A/N: Thanks so much for reading the first chapter of the Heathers x TMF AU! It was really fun to make and I hope you enjoy it aswell. Also sorry this chapter was a tad short, I promise they'll get longer in the future. Until next time!

Word Count: 684 Words