Chapter 6

Drew's POV

    I was walking down the crowded halls trying my best to find Luke. I heard Jake found out about him and Zander or whatever. I wanted to go see if he was okay.

    My brown, glimmering gaze was glued to the floor. I let out a sigh of impatience, trying to get through the crowded hallways. Before I took another step something stopped me, or more like someone.

    "WhaA!" Before I could even see who I had just stumbled into I caught them, my eyes widened.

    "Watch it!- wait...Stacy?." I said, a layer of crimson blush appearing on my cheeks.

    "Umm- heh, sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going.." she apologized.

    "No no! Hah, that was my fault." I say with a light, embarrassing smile forming on my lips. A moment or two of silence passed before she spoke up.

    "Umm..could you..let me go?" She said, turning her face away, embarrassed.

    "What- oh ah! Sorry of course-" I say gently letting her go.

    "Nice going, Drew." I hear someone say before I turned my back.

    "Huh? Zander! Where were you! I was looking for you and Luke." I say, a bit angered.

    "Chill, I was actually looking for you as well. Y'know that party Jake's holding at his place today?" He asked. Stacy looked confused looking at the both of us.

    "What party?" She asked.

    "Yeah I do, and Jake's having a party at his place tonight." I say, my brown gaze looking back at Stacy.

    "You wanna come with us?" I ask. Before Stacy could reply, Zander interrupted.

    "No. I don't think so. She's not driving with us." Zander hissed, his amethyst eyes glued to mine.

    "Why not?" I ask, it came out as more of a whine though. Zander shot me a glare.

    "Oh..right," I say in a sorrow tone. How could I forget? Stacy liked Luke.

    "Alright then, Drew, come on, we have to go. Luke is waiting for us." Zander said. I simply nodded, drawing my gaze back toward Stacy for a moment then back at the floor.

    "You coming?" He asked looking back.

    "Huh? Oh uhm, yeah!" I said, forcing a grin on my face.

   With Luke

    "Hailey, I thought we already had this conversation." Luke said, trying not to lose his cool. Hailey and Luke were in the hallway, next to their lockers. Luke had just sent Zander off to find Drew so they could go to this party Jake is having.

    "I know, I just wanted to drive with my other friends-"

    "You mean fake moron friends? C'mon Hailey, you know they're just using you to get popular. I'm not oblivious, and neither should you be." Hailey sighed, she didn't want to end up fighting with Luke again. Even though he was blackmailed, it still didn't mean that she shouldn't take the chance. She had learned her lesson from last time.

    "Hey guys!" Zander said as he and Drew walked up to the two.

    "Hey, you guys ready to go?" Luke asked, running his painted black fingernails through his neatly combed locks.

    "Mhm." Drew said, adverting eye contact.

    The four teens walked down the halls together, Luke and Zander in front with Drew and Hailey on either sides of them. One of the good things about being friends with the "popular group" was that everyone usually made way for them when they all walked together, because they all knew what would happen if they didn't let them through.