(I am not well versed in the artistry of making clothing. I am also not Japanese, just teaching myself, so I'm sorry if I get any terms wrong.)

------

The next few days were exciting, to her at least. Suzume loved showing her friends (at least she acknowledged the three of them as such) around her village. She may have unintentionally overwhelmed them a bit, but it wasn't her fault. It's not every day she got new roomies and ones that would stay with her for the rest of her life. Now she has friends who she could spoil instead of it being the other way around!

So naturally, the next morning Suzume set out on a journey to the market. There, they had many fabrics for her to sew with. It was a specialty of hers, stitching together clothing for her porcelain dolls and sometimes crafting her kimonos and yukatas. It's one of the many hobbies she enjoys.

The design she has in mind isn't complex, though it has always been time-consuming. For Nora, Suzume wants to stay with the color pink. She saw the pink heart on her white t-shirt and the coral shorts she was adorned in. She has fierce turquoise eyes but that could be because of her protective nature. Suzume wonders if, without that wall, a pink ball of energy lays dormant. It was an exciting thought, which is why the blue-haired girl chose pink overall shorts, a black undershirt, and pink plus white hightops. She isn't a shoemaker but they have one of those in her village.

Suzume has a knack for spotting measurements so that'd save her the guilt of making Ren and Nora uncomfortable. Speaking of Ren, his magenta streak looks so pretty in her eyes. It compliments his fuchsia irises and green aura. Suzume didn't know whether or not his aura was green, but she guessed he is the mediator.

With his outfit, the materials aren't expensive, but it depended on which color they had. Suzume thought of having a blue-green kimono with a black obi to tie around his waist. Then maybe a pink date-eri and a jade haori jacket -- it never got too hot in the forest so it should be fine. It all didn't sound complicated, but it surely would be a tedious task.

Suzume huffs and looks up at the white, cotton clouds. It is a beautiful morning, tranquil almost as she stopped by her grandmother's house to check on her chrysanthemums and water her herbs. The sun beamed down almost generously, the soft breeze accompanying the morning parted well with the slight humidity in the air. Really, she couldn't ask for a better start and surely the rest of the day will be just like it.

孔雀

Suzume's mother is a stickler for hygiene. Always getting on her daughter about the dirt that hid under her fingernails and how tangled she'd look in the mornings. Of course, the little girl wasn't dusty all the time. It's just that she spends most of her time in the wilderness -- making flower crowns and dancing with the animals. It's only to be expected which is why her mother chastises her more often than not.

Then that brings us to now where the two companions from last night are being washed and changed into fresh clothes. Nora sits in front of a vanity mirror that lays on a dresser in Suzume's room. She strokes her front bangs that curl on her forehead and plays with the pink pin that holds back the part in her hair. When cleaned of the gunk and oily feeling, the orange locks became wavy and almost shorter if possible. It looks bright and her face feels smooth instead of that rough texture that accompanied the dirt. Now without the grime, she could see the natural rosy tint that flushed her pale cheeks. Nora looks different, she looks like herself but with polish. Though, no complaints about the change left her mouth.

The sound of the sliding door opening caught the little girl's attention and she whips her head to the side. There stood Ren with maybe an inch of hair cut off and a completely new look. She awes at the change and when the said boy looks up, he stares back at Nora with just as much curiosity.