Suzume sits obediently on her knees, her head downcast as she reluctantly receives a lecture from the Headmistress of Beacon Academy. Her white socks stain from the damp dirt under her, and the green grass uncomfortably tickles her thighs. She shifts on the ground, easing the strain off her legs.

A few students have made it back to Beacon Cliff -- the group she met earlier being one of them. They watch Suzume's encounter with the professor, but most lay resting in the grass. Then there's the Headmaster, who drinks from a Beacon-branded mug and stands behind the green-eyed Huntress. He observes Suzume, and the young girl tries not to meet his authoritative gaze.

"What was your reason for being late?" The Huntress quizzes.

Suzume fiddles with her thumbs, and one hand drifts down to jingle the bells on her knee ornaments, "I was going to travel last week with... some... people..." she keeps her head down despite feeling Ren and Nora's stares, "But I had a funeral to attend, so I missed the date."

The older woman sighs and rubs the bridge of her nose. Suzume hesitantly glances at her piercing green eyes that easily contrast with the bluenette's, "Now I understand your delinquency." She mutters, and her voice isn't as severe as before, but it's still domineering, "Yet, I can not overlook it. If I were to do so, I'd also have to make exceptions for every tardy student. The earliest dropship leaves in an hour."

Suzume quickly gets on her feet when the Huntress starts walking away, "Wait, but--!"

"Glynda, do hold on a minute." The Headmaster insists and holds out his coffee mug to stop the blonde woman, "Did you bring back a relic?" He raises a black brow towards Suzume's pack.

She perks up and shrugs her bag off her shoulders. Its contents all clatter together as she rummages through the excessive amount of items she brought. With an 'aha', Suzume takes out the black Knight piece she collected while exploring.

Presenting the relic to the Headmaster, she nervously admires the chess relic, "It looked adorable, so I took it. Gomennasai, kōchō sensei."

The gray-haired man appears surprised by Suzume's foreign honorifics, but he doesn't say anything against it, "And were you able to acquire a partner?"

Suzume clenches the chess piece to her chest as she readies to answer the question. Although, she quickly backs out after second-guessing herself, "Um, there is Michael, but I don't think you'd want to talk to him." Then she warily chuckles as the god within her gasps.

"You need to stop rolling with the 'he's-too-shy-so-he-won't-talk-much' act. I have preferences, Ana!" Michael exclaims with a gruff scoff.

Distinctly, Suzume's right eye twitches as the god speaks, but she tries to play it off. The gray-haired man hums at the young girl's answer, "And is this Michael fellow available?"

"I can't say no, but..." The mantis-eyed girl trails off at the prospect of the two meeting each other. It's not that she's ashamed -- it's just that Michael doesn't often have a filter. Suzume has no control over what he says, so most often than not, he's spewing insults that gets his host in trouble.

Michael puts his hands on his hips with a huff, "Y'know what? I will no longer tolerate this bullying. I am making a stand today!" He proclaims and begins forcing his way past Suzume's conscious.

She immediately tries to push back, waving her hands around alarmingly, "Stop it! I wasn't bullying you, Michael!" Her voice distorts until the telltale signs of the god's takeover are present.

He confidently leans up and forward into the Headmaster's face. Suzume's and Michael's personalities clash as differences in their stances are known. The god holds less poise with more attitude as he puts himself on the same pedestal as the brown-eyed man. He juts their hip to the side and flips a neon bang over their shoulder.