Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Draco grabbed the bottle of Ogden's Fire Whisky from the Vanishing Cabinet and slammed it shut. He still wasn't able to get anything animate through, but at least it gave him a steady supply of alcohol now. Borgin charged him out the ass for every bottle, but he wasn't running out and he didn't have to rely on Theo to smuggle them in anymore either.

He and Pansy were making quite the show out of their sex life these days and it was starting to grate on Draco. He wished he still had Granger's knickers. He wanted to spill himself into them since that was the closest he could fucking get to her these days. She had spent the last week ignoring him and avoiding all of her usual haunts. He knew because he had been checking. Obsessively.

He pulled the cork out and threw it somewhere. Whatever. The Room of Hidden Things was a mess already; a cork or two wasn't going to make a difference. He turned the bottle up and let the fiery burn scorch his throat for a moment before wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and grimacing until the liquor hit his bloodstream and soaked into his brain.

That was better.

He wished he could have seen the utter shock on her cute little face when she found the knickers. He might not be a Prefect anymore, but Pansy was more than willing to tell him the password to the baths in hopes that he would join her. When Draco had spotted Granger rushing through the halls he couldn't help but follow her.

He had hardly been able to control himself when he watched her strip and sink into the water. He cursed the opalescent bubbles for hiding her body from him and wondered if she would have noticed if he cast a few vanishing spells to thin them out when she had erased every thought from his head as her hand moved under the water.

Watching Granger fuck herself had him beating off from behind the rack of fluffy white towels he was hiding in, trying to hold out and not shoot himself across the floor while she was taking her time. Small gasping breaths and a high pitched moan were the most beautiful form of torture he had ever thought he could endure. And then... she had called his name. His name.

She didn't trust him, but she fucked herself to him. He could work with that.

He walked down the stairs heavily as he made his way down into the dungeons, bottle swinging in his hand. Was he inviting trouble? Yes. Did he care? No.  Right now he didn't care about anything but getting Granger to fuck him again.  He took another drink and felt it burn, but it didn't burn half as good as she did. He had complained before about the way she made him feel, but found himself almost... missing the wys she scorched herself across his soul.

Sweet Salazar, across his soul? What was wrong with him?

Nothing. Just drunk. He shrugged it off.

"What's up, Blaise?" Draco gave him a crooked smile as he threw himself down on the couch across from Blaise.

"Where'd you get that?" Blaise frowned and nodded to the bottle in Draco's hand.

"I have my ways." Draco smirked and held it out. "Want some?"

Blaise's eyes were dark and watchful. He reached out a long arm and took the bottle, taking a drink and handing it back.

"So I guess you're done drying out," Blaise said tonelessly.

"Who are you, my mother?" Draco snapped and gulped down more of the amber liquid. Blaise was no angel himself, but he did give Draco disapproving looks whenever he stumbled into their dorm, drunk and barely making it to his bed before he collapsed.

"Thankfully no." Blaise leaned back. "But I am your friend."

Draco snorted. "Okay."

"I am."