Chapter 19

A/N: I took inspiration from a scene in the HBP movie in this chapter so obligatory disclaimer- I don't know anything but this sweet, sweet plot.

Warning- The last scene has some pretty toxic stuff in it, so if you're not feeling like it, that's totally fine. If you can't/don't want to read it, but want to know what happens for plot, just let me know and I can fill you in if you want to keep reading. If its not for you or gets to be too much know that is perfect fine. This is a dark fic so I understand that it's not for everyone and you come first.

Also- thank you so much everyone who commented on the last chapter. I absolutely LOVE hearing your thoughts and feedback. Love love love. I can't say thank you enough.

xx, Ik.

Soundtrack- "Leave like that" by SYML ft. Jean Champion and "Maniac" by Phoebe Green

Chapter 19

.

.

"She fucking cheated on me!" Draco slammed his closed fists into the wall of stalls, the faded green paint chipping and sticking to his hands.

Myrtle was floating a few feet away, hovering nervously up and down. She drifted to the side, twirling one of her pigtails around her finger.

"I thought she wasn't your girlfriend."

Draco rounded on her. "She's not. I'm fucking done with that bitch," he snarled. Cold corrosion was creeping deep into him. Draco could hardly see straight. He felt like his blood was about to burst through his skin. He felt like puking. He couldn't get the image of that fucking piece of shit Blood Traitor on his girl out of his head.

"But... she was?" Myrtle asked in a small voice.

"Haven't you been listening?! Or are you deaf as well as dead?!" He glared at her, grey eyes shooting daggers into her glazed ones. "How could I ever love a dirty fucking Mudblood like her?!"

She blinked her glassy eyes behind her stupid fucking frames, face dropping with disappointment. "Mudblood?" she gasped. "You... you love her?"

He threw his fist into the side of the stall and the wood cracked and splintered. Hot rushing pain shot up his arm. Fuck.

He couldn't breathe. It was happening again. His chest felt tight, his heart beat too fast. Muscles contracted and wouldn't relax, constricting painfully. He couldn't stop seeing Weasley leaning in closer and closer and closer.

Then pretty boy McLaggen replaced him. Granger in her pretty pink dress showing off her tits and McLaggen's fucking hands on them. Goddamn it! He threw his fist into the broken wood again and felt it bite into his skin. His heart was beating so hard it was going to burst.

"I don't-" he hit the ruined wood again. "Love-" and again. "HER!"

Draco sunk to the floor, gasping, unable to hold himself up anymore. Myrtle drifted slightly closer, but kept her distance. He pressed his hands onto the cold stone floor, arms shaking uncontrollably as he tried to suck air into his broken chest.

"Fuck her." His voice broke. "Fuck her."

Myrtle settled her ghostly body next to his. "Are you okay?"

He closed his eyes, burning with the images of Krum spinning her around, McLaggen feeling her up, and Weasley leaning closer and closer. She was his. His alone. No one else could have her. She. Was. His.

"Get the fuck away from me," he growled.

Myrtle reached out a transparent hand and placed it on his bloodied one. It should have been cold, but it was the same temperature as his.