First day of work.. again?

The sun was shining.. the birds were singing and my head was pounding so I didn't care about the first two statements.

We danced and sang until like 6 in the morning and that was when we both passed out on the sofa. I woke up at 4 Pm, wrapped in a blanket, the TV was on but only very quiet. "Hey, I know that show" I announced to literally nobody whilst pushing myself up into a sitting position, it was How I Met Your Mother. I sat watching it for a while until, "Good morning dancing queen, How'd you sleep?" Jeremy walked in holding a large tray with some 2 plates, 2 dishes and 2 cups, he placed them down on the table Infront of me. "It was okay, I have a banger of a headache though." I said as I took my hair out of its bobble.

I look down at the tray, full English breakfast complete with orange juice and a bowl of sliced fruit, such a darling. He pulled the table even closer and we began to eat.

(Le time skip brought to you by Pop)

I was slowly picking at the fruit when I noticed under the plates, there was a slip of paper and as I learnt foreward to inspect it, I realised it said *Contract* in large letters at the top. He wasn't kidding! He's going to let me work for him!! He sat looking over at me with a big smile on his face, "so what do you say, doll?" I couldn't stop smiling as I launched a hug onto him and yelled "OMG yes!!!"

- Sorry there isn't much, I haven't had the chance to write.