Maybe Wishes Do Come True(part 2)

After rudely being ushered out if the studio, you linger outside the door for a bit, listening in on Andy's conversation with the client:
(A-Andy C-Client)
C- who was that?
A- nobody important, just some intern
C- I doubt she's nobody and if she's an intern, shouldn't she be working with us?
A- She's dumber than a stick and can't sing or do anything for shit, she's practically useless, I don't even know why I hired her.
C- That's no way to talk about a young lady, she's probably got lots of potential!
A- Whatever you say Sir

When he said "sir" the client had clearly had enough as after that me asked in a stern voice "where's the kitchen? I need a drink." Andy gave him the directions, you didn't hear this part but heard footsteps approaching so you ran to the kitchen, shutting the door. Sitting at the table,you put your head down, letting the claws of sadness grasp you until...

*click*

That was the kitchen door opening, you shoot up and quickly say "I'm very sorry Andy, I'll get out of your way" wiping the tears and rushing towards the now open door, as you approached the door the man who you thought was your boss stepped in front of you, stopping you in your tracks. You keep your head down,scared he'd yell at you but then you felt a hand on your shoulder, looking up you saw him... Jeremy Renner...

The man of your Fucking dreams. The love of your life. At this point, you broke down, collapsed into a shaking heap of emotions on the floor ' great going dipshit, you're crying in front of the Jeremy Renner' you thought to yourself.

(Sorry for the crappy chapter, please, feel free to drop ideas in the comments, I hope you're enjoying the story's

~ Bookworm out 🔥💙)