You're the boss, we're the boss.

After exploring the new recording studio, you and Jeremy sat yourselves in the kitchen/lounge area where you attempted to calm yourself down after all the excitement. "You didn't have to do this..." You say, slowly looking at Jeremy who was getting up to make a brew, he stopped and turned to you, walking towards you "It was your dream, your wish, I'm your genie." His smile was genuine, soft and warm as he spoke. Your heart fluttered whenever he smiled and you looked down to hide the blushing.

"So... Boss" you smiled, "when do we start?" You looked to see him leaning in the counter as the kettle boiled, he was smirking. "What?" You chuckled. He walked over to you, standing over you. "I'm not your boss, doll, I'm your friend, with this company, we're both the boss, we start when you say we do, my love" your eyes met his and you smiled "I say we start as soon as possible, tomorrow sound good?" His smirk turned into a grin as he crouched so your faces were level. "I say that sounds perfect" he purred in a low, soothing tone, his face inching closer to yours.

You leaned back onto the sofa, heart racing with butterflies in your tummy. "Sounds good, sounds chill, Gucci" you tried to sound nonchalant and calm but it wasn't working. Jeremy stood up giggling to himself, walking back over to the now steaming kettle and making the brew. "You're funny, Y/n, you know that?" He said. You smiled to yourself again, feeling the colour come back to your face and your cheeks heating up. "I know dude, I'm hilarious." You chirped with confidence as he laughed again. He brought his brew back over and placed it on the coffee table, taking his seat next to you and looking over at you, you're still slumped in the corner of the sofa. "Come here" he said, patting the seat next to him. You smiled and scooted over to him, as he turned to face you. Your faces were level again and you could feel his breath on your face. "You have beautiful eyes" you say to him, almost whispering. He brought his hand up and tucked your hair behind your ear, placing his hand in your cheek and smiling at the warmth of your face. "And you, you *are* beautiful." He purred again, pulling you closer until your lips were centimetres apart. You gazed into his eyes, breathing shaky and irregular, you held your breath slightly to notice his breathing was the same, shaky.. nervous. You placed your hand on his waist, snaking it round his back. He tensed up for a second but then he relaxed, smirking yet again. "Well..." He said "We should get working on some lyrics shouldn't we.." he removed his hand from your face, his smirk was now sly and mean. "Good point" you say, your heart dropped a little. "My dear, don't get so disheartened" his voice so soothing and full of hope. "Let's get started then... Boss" you smile, "you got it, boss" he returned.

He pulled out a small pile of notebooks and some pens, plopping them on the table. And with that you got brainstorming and writing.

(Thought I could build some tension here, so I did, I'll be updating a little more,nindidnt think people were actually enjoying this story 😊)