Chilling with a Hero.

When you got back to Jeremy's place, you realised how big it was, 'duh, he's an actor, he's an avenger!' You thought to yourself. He took your hand and helped you off the bike and walked you into his home, locking the door behind him. You look at him, the nerves setting in and he reassuringly said "it's okay, I'm not locking you in, I'm locking the crazies like Andy out" this made you giggle as he escorted you to the living room.

"This is a really nice place, it's... big" you said, admiring the decor in this room. He chuckled, "Thanks, doll, not many people have been inside the house of Jeremy Renner" he says jokingly taking a Hero pose, laughing,you said, "I bet, Mr Renner, Man of Mystery" his eyes lit up when you said this, " are you a fan of gravity falls?!" He asked,excitedly, you nodded in response.

He ran to the tv, switching on his PS4 (Yes I'm a ps person,don't diss) and quickly putting Disney plus on, he then disappeared into another room, leaving you with control over his Disney account. Out of curiosity, you check his watch list and history, He hasn't seen any of the films he's in, any of them? You return the the search page and wait for Mr Renner to come back. A little while later he returns with a bowl of popcorn, a bowl of crisps, drinks, chocolate and a blanket and hot water bottles.
'Im on a movie date with THE Jeremy Renner!!!'

He places the blanket over you and hands you a hot water bottle, he sits down cuddling with his and searches for gravity falls on Disney. "How many times have you seen it through" you ask him, to which he responds " only about 2 times" you grin and you say "me too! Who's your favourite character? Mine's Ford! He's so dreamy" he gives you a strange look and you quickly add "you know, for a guy pushing 70, he's smart and well kept, I don't mean to sound weird... I'm sorry" you hide under the blanket in embarrassment as you feel Jeremy pull the blanket off you, he's smiling, " I know what you mean love, I mean, I don't think he's dreamy or anything but I get why you like him, no I'm not gay! Dammit" his face turns bright red as you laugh your ass off.

You watch the first episode and realise Jeremy is shivering a bit, you scoot closer to him and put the blanket over both of you, he puts his arm around you and you cuddle into him, this night is perfect.

(Time skip brought to you by crackle)

5 hours passed and you realised it's dark, and also raining, Jeremy is still locked onto the tv show as you shake him and he snaps out of his Disney trance. " I've got to go before the storm gets worse" he looks out of the window and then turns around, " stay the night, the storm is supposed to be gone by morning, please, I don't want you getting ill" you smile and agree, again, he disappears off into another part of the house,out of politeness, you pause the show. After about 10 minutes, he comes back holding an assortment of oversized tops and joggers, he lays them out beside you on the couch and tells you to pick a t-shirt and joggers, you go for plain grey joggers and an oversized Queen t-shirt.

 After about 10 minutes, he comes back holding an assortment of oversized tops and joggers, he lays them out beside you on the couch and tells you to pick a t-shirt and joggers, you go for plain grey joggers and an oversized Queen t-shirt

"You can wear those to sleep,they're comfortable enough"
He smiles at you,grabbing the spare clothes and leaving the room. You smile to yourself and quickly get changed there and then, 'the clothes are so comfortable! And they smell just like him!!' You thought, you stuff your clothes into your bag and sit back down. Jeremy looks at you and smiles warmly "this is gonna be an epic sleepover" he grins throwing a pillow at you, you knew exactly what this meant... PILLOW FIGHT!

(hey guysss, I have a would you rather question for ya, would you rather have a sleep over with Jeremy Renner or Robert Downey junior? I'd choose Jeremy, he seems so fun and I'd just pester him to give me a private concert all night 😁😁😂😂, anyway, hope everyone is safe and well, my sister just gave birth to her first daughter so I'm an auntie second time round!! Love you all

                    - Bookworm out! 🔥💙)