Sparks will fly.

After being up all night and about a million balls of paper swarming the sofa, you and Jeremy finally had your first song. "Heaven don't have a name... I like that" You said turning to Jeremy with a smile on your face. He sat reading through the lyrics and smiling to himself, he then picked up a pen and started changing a few of the lines, occasionally looking at you. "What.. what are you writing?" You asked with a nervous giggle. "I'm making the song.. personal, I'd say, an experience, something people can relate to" he muttered, his face focused.

(Time skip brought by Kermit the frog)

"You've basically re-written the full song, Jeremy, are you going to let me read it?" You snapped, slightly annoyed. "Uhhh, no, you're not reading it, I want to record the backing tracks first and practice the song, I wanna surprise you" he said smiling sweetly. You didn't care how much he smiled, he'd pissed you off. You stood up and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a monster out of the fridge and cracking it open as loud as you could. You stood looking out of the window as you heard Jeremy stand up, slowly walking over to you. "I'm sorry I changed your song, the next one.. I will have no say in the words. Sound like a deal?" You smiled and turned around, looking up at him "You got a deal, boss." You held your hand out and he shook it, holding it tight.

You both decided it was time to hit the hay since it was 6am and neither of you had slept. "I'll sleep in the guest room, you take the master bedroom" he said to you. "Okay, thank you Jeremy, is it a double bed?" He giggled, "you'd think so with how expensive this place was" and with that he was out of the room. You wandered up to your room and settled on the bed, pulling out your phone and checking your notifications, nothing interesting.. You take off whatever you're wearing to get comfortable and lay down, staring at the cieling, the sun has almost fully risen, you're not sleeping now, are you.

You hear footsteps outside your room and sit up. *Knock knock* That's your door, you stand up and walk over to your door and open it, just like you thought, Jeremy was stood, leaning on your doorframe, as soon as your he saw you, he started blushing and looked away from you. "Jeremy.. what's wrong?" You asked, putting your hand on his face, turning it towards you until your eyes locked. "You're.. you're not wearing any clothes" he said with a slight smirk. Your eyes widened as he stared into your eyes, "I'm so sorry, Jeremy" you panicked and turned to walk away but he grabbed your wrist.

"Y/n..." He purred, his voice made you blush and you looked down at the floor. He used his finger to lift your chin up so you were once again gazing into his eyes. You could both feel the heat and tension, someone had to break it. After about 10 seconds of looking at eachother, he put his hand on your cheek, snaking it round and weaving his fingers through your hair, your hands had found their way around his hips. Before you knew it, he pulled you in for a kiss, deep and romantic. His arm around your waist, holding you against his body, the kiss deepened and your breathing was staggered. You moved your arm up and placed your hand on the back of his head, playing with his hair. The kiss lasted for about a minute, the best minute of your life. He broke away for air, you were left speechless, wanting more, you looked up at him and whispered "Jeremy... That was amazing" he smiled as your warm breath hit his face. You led him into your room and sat on the bed, he was looking at you, hungry for more, but in some way not starving. "I'm... I can't" you say quietly, looking down at your legs and picking at the akin on your fingers.

"Doll, I don't expect you to" he pulled you into a warm embrace and you melted into him. "Let's try to sleep, okay?" He said, looking down at you, you smiled until he stood up. "Where are you going?" You questioned him. "I'm.. going to bed" he responded somewhat hesitantly. "Stay?" You smiled warmly at him and he smiled back. "Of course doll" he climbed under the covers with you and you cuddled, watching the sun hit the sky, slowly drifting asleep listening to the sound of each others breathing.