You can't do this to me!

There is a week of school left before Christmas break and George and I are eating breakfast in the Great Hall when professor McGonagall comes rushing down the Hall and stops at us.

" Fred and George Weasley you must come with me this instant. I'm afraid something has happened. " we look at each other then follow her.

She leads us to an empty hall and hands us a letter. We open it and read it carefully.

Fred and George,
Your father and I are very proud of you. But I'm afraid something terrible has happened to Lillie. She was in Romania when something went terribly wrong she is being brought home now and I have ask Dumbledore to send you home immediately. See you soon and be careful.
Love, mum and dad

I look at the letter fore a moment then look at George.
" Lillie could be dead! Come on we need to get are things!" Professor stops me.
" That won't be needed. Your things are awaiting in the Headmaster's office. " I run off but get stopped by the Headmaster who had a calm expression but his eyes showed fear and sadness.

We followed him to his offoice .
"How are we getting home, Professor?" Dam I hadn't even thought about that. He took out a pot and said " portkey"

* at the house*
( Molly's point of view)

Lillie just arrives and is a bloody mess. A few moments later Fred and George show up.

(Fred's point of view)

We appear at the house in moments. I see Lillie unconscious on the floor in a bloody mess. I bolt over to her tears in my eyes.
" Lillie? Lillie! You need to wake up! Look at me! Look at me!!!"
Tears running down my face I pick her up like a princess and take her to my bed.

I take a deep breath in trying to calm and find the bandages in her bag. I get I cloth and clean up the blood on her as best as I can. I deal with the big wounds first being as gentle as possible and as careful as possible with the smaller ones.

After 3 hours she is all bandaged up and sleeping quietly in my bed. Mum and George come up with dinner shortly after. I sat watching Lillie hoping she'd by okey. When George came up for bed I was still watching over Lillie hadn't eaten dinner.

I must've past out at some point because I woke up immediately when Lillie had a very high fever and was trapped in a nightmare.

" Lillie. Lillie everything is okay. Your safe. " She stops moving it her fever stays. I stayed be her side trying to stop her fever from rising. December 24th Christmas Eve was here and Lillie was just getting worse by the minute. Christmas Day was in 5 minutes when she just stopped. Her twitching, her breathing it had just stopped.

" Lillie? Lillie! Lillie answer me!!wake up Lillie!! Please please just wake up. You can't do this to me!!!! You just die on me!! Not now. Wake up Lillie! Please!"

Everyone was up and around us. I was in tears crying at her side. Mum started crying and so did George, soon everybody was. I hear a weak laugh and up to find Lillie smiling at me. I smile back and give her a hug.

" Idiot !! How could you almost die on me!"
" I'm sorry Fred. Merry Christmas "

Soon everyone was hugging and smiling and crying together. We all go down stairs to find Sirius with Santa hats for everyone. He says Lillie and drops everything. Lillie runs to him jumping into his embrace.

It truly was the best Christmas ever!