Lost

She has tear in her eyes while looking at the blood in her vomit. The tears indicate her pain and fear of lossing the most precious gem of her life, her son. "How can i face him, he already knew that i am hiding something from him". She left the washroom immediately after cleaning the lavabo, but a secret agent is waiting for her at the door of washroom. With folded arms and doubtful expression vahi stare at his mom. "Definitely He listened the voice of my threw, how could i answer him", karishma though after finding him near the door of washroom.

Vahi: ab vahi ko vahi ke sab sawalo ky jawab chahiye.... Aur vahi sy jhoot mat bolna mama.

Ks: (in mind) hn haseena malik tumsy jhoot bol b kon skta he.

Vahi: sochna bnd kro aur vahi ko btao ke vahi ki mama ko kya hoa he. Vahi ne vahi ki mama ko ulti krte hoy suna, aur is din vahi ne vahi ki mama ko doctor sy bat krte hoy bhi suna tha. Agr vahi ki mama vahi ko sach nhi btaay gy tu vahi samjh le ga ky iski mama vahi sy pyar nhi krti.

Ks: (in mind) hn hn anubhav singh bate bnane mn tum sy aj tk kon jeet paya he jo aj jeeto gy mn. Aur ab tu tum emotional blackmailing pe utar aye ho.

Vahi: (shouted) vahi ko jawab chahiye. Ap kyon nhi samjhti ky vahi ko kitna bura lagta he jab ap vahi sy bate chupati ho aj vahi ko sab kuch janna he Warna vahi aj ka khana nhi khayy ga.

Vahi said while having fake tear in his eyes.

Ks: (in mind) lo chalo ho gye pushpa ji ki overacting,

Vahi: mamaaaa

Ks: ji mama ki jan.

Karishma bend down and kiss him. In order to calm this disaster...

Ks: jao ap dinning table pe ja kr betho mn khana la rhy ho.

Vahi: but....

Ks: no more question vahi, that's an order.

Vahi bow his head and walk out from the room. "That's and  order", her own words echoed in her ears. After 6 years she hear those words. Her wounds are fresh in her case time didn't play the role of healer. Her eyes contains tears, she don't want to lose her son, but once again some words echoed in her ear,"we don't have enough time mrs singh".

Ks:
"Bato ky paasdar the
Waaddo sy phir gye

Dil ke qareb log the
Nazron seh gir gye"

A tear escaped from her eyes, she was tortured by her own family. The endless pain was given by so called "apne"

Ks: hum ap ko kabhi maaf nhi kre gy maddam sir. Hum apsy nafrat krte he...

She broke out, no she can't hate her. Her hate betrayed her as her heart was claiming to take those words back. If she didn't step back from her statement her heartbeat will stop. While wiping her tears,

Ks:
"Hn nhi kuch mery ikhtyar main
Hn muj sy nhi bhulay jate tum"

Vahi: (from outside) vahi ko bhook lagi he.

She wash her face and went to feed her little word.

(Scene shifted to MPT)

A constable (hala tabbasum) enter in sho cabin.

Ht: maddam sir mn ghar jao?

Hm: ji hala ap ja skty he.

She took a step towards the door and turn back.

Ht: wesy maddam sir yeh karishma singh kon he?

Haseena malik expression changes. Anger and frustration took the place of smile, all she want to slap on ht's face how dare she. How dare she took this name infront of her, her blood boiled in her veins.

Hm: get out from my cabin HT. Get out before i slap you.

Ht got scared and run from there. Santosh meet her in her way.

Ss: kya hoa ht?

She narrate the her the incident,

Ss: (sadly) yeh tum ny theek nhi kia HT. Yeh naam nhi lena chahiye tha tumko.

Ht: lekn kya he esa is naam mn kon he yeh?

Ss: hum sab ki zindgio ka sab sy karwa sach, ik esa insan jo marte marte bhi humari zindgi ko tabha kr gya. Woh khud to chaly gye lekn jate jate maddam sir aur anubhav sir ki hasi, pushpa ji ki mamta, veyom bhaiya ki zindgi, cheety ki masoomiyat, mery jarbuddi aur mpt ki khusian apne sath ly gye. On the other side that name from ht disturb haseena malik. She want to scratch her hairs from her own nails she want to pour melted aluminum in her ears this is how that name stop echoing in her ears.

Hm:
"Laga kr seeny sy mujh ko
Yoo dor jana zarori tha kya

Basa kr mery dil mn khud ko
Phr isko chor jna zarori tha kya

Khaan gaye saabhi qasmee woh rangeen wade
Bicharte hoy ab in sab ko bhi tor jana zaroori tha kya"

Tears start rolling from her eyes.

Hm: kyon karishma singh kyon.... Kesy de gye itna bhara dhoka ap humko. Ap dhoke baaz the ap ne humesha hume dhoka hi dia... Aur akhir mn khud ki jan ly kr bhi apne hume dhoka de dia. Qayamat ke din jab hisab ho ga tab hum apko kabhi maaf nhi kre gy....

She was helpless. She need her, hm want to feel ks body near her. She want to listen those stupid excuses km made whenever km put mpt in trouble. It looks hm want to beat ks badly if she came close to her she will again kill her. In this processes of cursing and abusing ks, she fall asleep on her chair...

Haseena walik was running with anubhav and veyom towards the top of the hill, she knew she made a mistake her heart fills with guilt but due to some valid reasons she have to do this. From the beginning she knew that ks is innocent but due to some reason she participate in the drama. While running the thought of lossing ks is killing her... They reaches near to ks. Hm look at the back of ks she ran towards her and was about to hug her but she jumped. Yes she jumped.

Hm: karishmaaa singhhhh......

She shouted. It was her dream, team mpt came inside the cabin. Santosh look at shivering haseena. Her eyes filled with tears and she was totally not in her senses, her hand was bowed down it seems she was trying to hold her best friend. Santosh came near hm and hold her hand. Hm was still in her dream.

Ss: maddam sir.

She gave a jerk to her. Hm look at santosh sharma

Hm: santu humari karishma gir gye...

And the tears fall down... (Okay i can't explain this situation because i am crying). Anubhav was standing on the door....