destiny

Ks:
"Chal aa tere pairon par marham laga doo e muqaddar
Kuchh choten tujhe bhee aayee hongee mujy thokar maarkar"

Karishma's pain turn into poetry when a fifteen year old boy named veyom enrolled himself in ks yoga class. (As we know she love to do yoga)

Ks: okay class, we will start it again hopefully on tomorrow.

She want to gave some time to herself, that name add salt to her open wounds. After crying under the bench of garden karishma enter in her house while wiping her tears, vahi was watching tv but what was he watching. She was not confirmed about it.

Ks: yeh kya dekh rhy ho vahi?

Vahi: ajmer sharif.

Karishma was amused by his answer but she was not sock because from very young age vahi was interested in religion. He love to visit mandir also he take much interest in masajids even he want to visit them but due to some reason they never visit any masjid or darga.

Vahi: mama, vahi ko yeha jana he.

Karishma was stunned with his demand, this is the first time he do any demand. First she deny.

Ks: vahi abhi nhi phr kabhi chaly gy.

Vahi: mama please.

Ks: no.

She open the fridge and pick an apple. Her mind was not ready to visit any place neither her body.

Vahi: mom please this is my last wish please.

Karishma stops for a second and then shout at vahi. This is the first time in last six years when she shout on her beloved son. Vahi ran towards his room while crying, he never saw his mom in anger. According to vihan his mother is a soft hearted lady who hate violence and never get angry he always complain from god why he get a timid mother. Here karishma wasn't able to digest vahi's statement although her kid was just begging from her and that all was random begging lines but the bitter truth of her life came infront if her.

Flashback

Dr: we don't have enough time karishma... Ap is surgery ky lia man q nhi rhy he? Is their any financial problem.

Ks: no doctor esa kuch nhi he.

Dr: tu phr kesa he karishma? Ap janti b ho ap ik life ko danger mn daal rhy ho.

Ks: kitna time he dr?

Dr: zaida sy zaida six months.

Flashback end.

Karishma was standing infront of an open door fridge. What if this was vahi's first and last demand from me, i have to fullfil it. She made an over night plan.

In anubhav's home:

Anubhav was working on his laptop. Haseena enter in room with food, she put the plate on table and sat dow on her bed. After gaining so much courage she spoke,

Hm: hum ajmer jana chahte he.

As: tu jaye.

Hm: ap samjhy nhi hum apke sath jana chahte he,

Anubhav look at her in confusion. Why she want to take him with herself.

As: there is noth....

Hm: i know mr anubhav singh. There is nothing between us, lekn yeh humari ami ki akhiri khwahish thi ky hum apke aur veyom bhai ke sath ajmer sharif jaay. Aj inko guzre hoy do saal ho gye he aur hum inki yeh khwahish pori krna chahte he...

By saying this she burst out crying. Anubhav totally forget about the 2nd anniversary of haseena's mom. His heart felt with the guilt, the only way to overcome from this emotions of guilt is to say yes in the answer of haseena's demand.

Anu: hum chaly gy apke sath,

Hm: (while wiping her tears) thank you anu

Anu: srf apki ami ki akhiri khwahish pori krne jaay gy hum waha. Aur veyom sy ap khud poch lena.

He close his laptop and went out of his room.

In veyom's house.

Haseena knock the door but door was opened so she enter in the house, she find but pushpa ji is no where so she directly walk towards veyom's room. Her eyes popped out after looking at veyom. He was on the ground unconscious and the room was filled with the smoke of cigarette, it was impossible for a human being to breath in this smoggy room. She quickly open the window and shift veyom to dinning hall. After awhile pushpa singh enter in home immediately she salute after looking at haseena malik. They both look at each other and immediately turn their eyes away.

Ps: maddam sir ap yeha?

Hm: g woh asl mn...

Pushpa look at veyom who was lying unconscious on the couch. Pushpa shout

Ps: lala... Kya hoa lala ko maddam sir.

She said while tapping on vs face. Veyom was half unconscious

Vs: kashi...

A tear escaped from haseena's eyes after seeing vs condition. She turn her eyes towards ps and ask furiously her,

Hm: inke ky kamre mn cigarette ka dhoa tha. . .  Apko pta he bhai cigarette pety he?

Ps: (sarcastically) apka bhai shrab b peeta he maddam sir.

Hm: yeh ap kya bol rhy he pushpa ji... Veyom bhai aur sharab.

Ps: ab tu hume shaq ho rha he ky yeh drugs b leta he.

Haseena wasn't able to believe on her ears. Veyom get some conscious,

Vs: haseena behna ap?

Hm: yeh kya halat bna rkhi he apne apni veyom bhai...

Ps: kya ho gya he tumko lala... Q nhi bhool jate tum isko.

She was a mother and she can't bear this condition of her son, neither she know the truth nor she try to find it. Unlike veyom she believed what she saw. Pushpa ji was cursing and blaming karishma singh for the condition of her son.

Vs:
"Kaisay Choor Doin Usey Yaad Karna
Woh Kismat Mn Na Sai Pr Dil Mn Tu He"

Haseena was silently crying on his condition, she was blaming herself for all this.

Vs: amma ko tu chalta hi rehta he behna ap btao yeha kesy ana hoa?

Haseena narrate the story but he deny as he don't want to leave lucknow.

Vs: mn samjhta ho ky yeh ami ki khwahish he lekn agr kashi aa gye aur mn waha gya hoa apke sath.... Tu isko lagy ga ky mn is pe yaqeen nhi krta ky woh wapis aye gy. Mn nhi chahta is bar jab woh aye tu woh wapis jaay.

Ps: nhi aye gy woh lala.

Ms: pushpa ji ap chup rahiye zara. Aur veyom kya pta jis ki apko talash he woh apko ajmer sharif main mil jaay.

Veyom agreed after a long argument. 

"Khud sy bekhabar tha anjan tha main
Zindgii ke dar pe ik mehman tha main
Tu  mili jaab  tu lagi mujy jannat jesy
Mery koi adhi si adhori si manat jesy"