wasl

Khuda kay liey chor do ab yah parda
Kay hain aaj hum tum nahi ghair koi
Shb e Wasl b hy hijab iss kadar ku
Zara rukh sy anchl otha kr to daikho

Vs came to pick vahi from anuseena's place as this was his week to stay with his beloved son. He used to pick vahi early in the morning and drop him till late nights. Vs enter in house and look at ks reading Vs favorite book.

Vs:
"Wafa Ka Rang Jo Gahera Dikhayi Deta Hy
Laho Usme Kuchh Humara Dikhayi Deta Hy
Humara Gham Se Talluk Bahut Purana Hy
Humara Dard Se Rishta Dikhayi Deta Hy."

He stare his love as much he can suddenly ks eyes caught him staring her continuously. Ks look at him and he put his gaze down.

Ks:
"Wo muj Tak ane ki rah chahta hy
Lkn meri mohabbat ka gawah chahta hy,
Khud aty jate mausamo ki tarah hy
Aur mere ishq ki intehaan chahta hy "

Vs: woh vahi....

Ks: Apne room me he he woh, mn abhi bula kr lati ho.

Vs nodded, ks went inside vahi's room and find him unconscious. She screamed his name vs heard ks scream and quickly understand that their is something wrong he ran towards the room.

Ks: (tapping on vahi's belly) vahi please utho na please vahi utho..... Vahii

Vs: vahiiiii....

Ks look at him and run towards him, she forgot everything, what vs done to her, her pain her struggles seems none infront of her sons health.

Ks: vani dekho na mery vahi ko kuch ho gya he please dekho na.

Vs heart skips its beat this is the first time he hear his pet name in last seven long erotic years. One side of his heart celebrating the happiness to her touch on his arm on the other hand the condition of his son make him worried he quickly take the decision and run towards vahi hold him in his arms and run outside along with ks. They reached to hospital after some test dr call vs and ks in his cabin.

Ks: dr kya hoa he mery bache ko?

Dr: ap dono usky parents he?

Vs: yes.

Dr: your son is going through depression, i am astronished to know that he is just six years old and his depression is beyond the explanation. Now you guys tell me what you you have done to him, please give me the reason that why this little angel is suffering that much give me the reason otherwise i report this issue to police.

(Ps: i know india pakistan mn depression ko koi disease nhi mana jata but jis country mn me reh rhy ho waha depression is the (worst) disease from which all problems started)

Vs Flashback:

Vs: mery sher ko kya khana he?

Vahi: vahi ko pizza aur burger khani he.

Vs: are koi ik btao na.

Vahi: vahi ik kesy btay dono ki vahi ki fvrt he. Dono ik sath chahiye he vahi ko jesy mama aur baba sath mn chahiye vahi ko alag alag nhi.

Ks Flashback:

Vahi throw the food plate on floor.

Vahi: vahi ko nhi khana he yeh.