regret

He came in MPT for routine visit, although he hate yo visit in mpt but due to his dedication towards his duty he fullfil his duty. He enter and find santosh and ht taking about ks, santosh words hit him differently. His eyes fill with blood, before he console himself a shout of haseena malik grab everyone's attention toward themselves. Ss and ht ran towards hm cabin without noticing DSP. Anu ran behind them, shivering condition of haseena malik and her teary eyes break him badly. He want to hug her, he wants to release the pain of his heart. He took a step towards hm but....

Flashback:

It was 3rd weak of anuseena's marriage. Anu back hug her and rest his chin on hm's shoulder. He was about to kiss her but receive a call, his eyes popped out in shock. Tear fill in his eyes he can't able to believe on his ears. He look at hm and turn her by holding her arm as much as tight he can.

Anu: karishma singh.

He can't able to speak any other word, but this name make haseena realized that her love knew the reality. Anu could easily see the fear in hm eyes, she was shivering.

Anu: aaaaaaa.

He scream while throwing the phone on the ground. Anubhav hold hm neck and press it tightly until her face turn to red.

As: itna bhara dhoka kesy kr skty ho tum mery sath haseena malik.... Kesy.

Hm: anu hum samjhaty he apko.

As: kya samjhao gy tum?

He yelled at her, then he took the vase and throw it against the mirror of dressing table.

Hm: anu hume nhi pta tha woh wohi insan he.... Hum qasm khate he.....

As: jhoot, jhoot bola tum ne muj sy.

Anubhav start pulling his hairs and punching on his chest.

As: yeh kya ho gya hum sy.... Hum ne apni behn kho di tumhari waja sy haseena malik.

He fall on the ground and start crying. His crying has more screams then tears he was badly punching and slapping his face and chest. Haseena sit down on the floor and put her hand on his shoulder.

Hm: anu....

He get away from her quickly.

Anu: tum mery behn ki qatil ho... Tum ne qatil kia iska. Mery gurya ko mar dia tum ne haseena malik....

Hm: anu hume nhi pta tha... Hume humare rishte ki qsm...

As: kesa rishta haseena malik... Aj sy blke abhi sy humara rishta khtm. Sab khtm...

He push her and leave the room.

Flashback end.

Anubhav controll his tears and leave the mpt as soon as possible. He drove his car towards the most cursed place of his life, where he lost his sister. He reaches on the top and sat down. He never cry after ks death, he almost forget her untill the truth came infront if him. He still love hm but everyday staying away from her and not talking to her since that day was his way to punish himself. A seven year old girl came infront of him in boy's shirt and half pant.

Girl: utho anu bhaiya bhook lagi he mujy.

As: mujy b lagy he kashi.

Girl: mn abhi lati hu kuch khane ko.

Girl came with a plate of rice and start feeding her brother. She was feeding anu with her little hands, anu was lost in her smiling and crying at the same time.

As: ap bhi khao kashi.

Ks: ap khila do na bhaiya.

Anubhav took some rice in his fingers and offer it to that girl. Due to high pressure of wind some dust with air enter in his eyes and he close it while rubbing both eyes with his hand. When he look up, he find nothing. His mind was playing with him.

As: kashiiiiiiiiii....

He yelled loudly.

As: kesy ho gya mujh sy yeh bhagwan. Kesy kr betha mn apne behn pe shaq. Kash is din isky badly mujy moat aa jati.

He used to visit this place twice or trice in a weak. After crying he went straight to his house. Anubhav enter in his house and saw his mother taunting haseena malik for not having kid in six year of marriage, hm with teary eyes looking down. He was exhausted with the same drama every day without uttering a word he walk towards his room. He enter in a room and look at two single beds infront of him. He lay down on his bed.

As:
"Zindgi kha rokti he
Hum ruk jate hain

Kisi rah pr chlte chlte
Qadaam ruk jate hain

Kbhi yo lgta he jesy
Manzil samne hi he

Jb smne phnchte he
Tu phir ruk jate hain

Darasl manzil door nhi he
Bus hum bhatak jate hain

Zindgi kha rokti he
Hum ruk jate hain"

Hm enter in the room while crying she close the door and yelled at him...

Hm: ap q nhi bta dety apni maa ko sach. Q dhoke mn rkha he inko apne. Q nhi kr dety mujy is be naam rishte sy azad, kis cheez ki saza de rhy he ap....

He stand up and walk towards washroom haseena hold his hand and push him towards the wall. She lost her senses due to infinity stress on her. Haseena came close to anubhav and harshly grab his lips with her... She was biting his lower lip, she was giving him the pain, the pain which was given by anubhav in last six years. Without giving a chance to her for her justification he announced the punishment. She bite him until she feel the blood in her mouth, haseena left him. She look at him, a blank face man standing infront of her, no expression no emotions. Immediately she put her head on his chest. She wants to listen to his heartbeats, this is the first time in last six year when she came this close to him.

As: nhi mille gy.

Anubhav spoke coldly. She look at him in confused way

As: dhadkan nhi mile gy apko is dil mn....  is lia behtr ho ga ap ny jo aj kia woh aj ke bad na kre.

He said while pushing her away. He went to bathroom while leaving his wife crying on the floor. Here in washroom he was rubbing his finger on his bleeding lip, for a second he wants to kiss her. He wants to grab her lips and pour his pain, frustration and guilt/regret in his love but he don't have right to take any pleasure of this universe.

As:
"Ishq Wajib , Wafa Lazim
Dard Wajib , Dawa Lazim
Hijar Wajib , Saza Lazim
Rog Wajib , Dua Lazim"