be khudi

Its been a month when everything seems to be normal in their lives, vahi use to live a week with his dad and a week with his mother both shower equal love on him. One day ks went to as

Ks: bhaiya hum andr aa jaay kuch bat krni he apsy.

As: g g aye na karishma singh apko ijzat leny ki koi zaroort nhi he. Btaye kya bat he...

Ks: hum jante he jab sy hum gye he ap maddam sir sy door he.... Hum apsy request krte he ky khud ko aur maddam sir ko saza dena bnd kr dije plz.

As: hum tu bnd kr de gy lekn kya woh sab bhoola kr aa pay gy humare trf.

Ks: pyar sy bulao gy tu aa jay gy... Bus ik bar bula kr to dekho. Ab hum chalte he.

Ks leave. That evening was quite strange for haseena malik she enter in her room and see anu laying of her bed clutching her pillow tightly he was lying with open mouth.

Hm:
"Tujh sy sapne main milo, raqas kro
Sar tery dar peh dharo, raqas kro

Hijar ki chot lia seeny main
Dasht o jangal main phiro, raqas kro

Woh mera haal kabhi poche tu
Chup raho, kuch na kaho, raqas kro"

As open his eyes and look at his love staring him

As:
"Zindgi mb sb purna he naya kuch b nhi
Loat aye jis ny ana he saza kuch b nhi

Be dili, tanhai, be chani, udasi aur sakoot
Kon kehta he muhbaat ny dia kuch b nhi?"

Both look at each other finally anu break the silence of the environment.

As: hume apsy kuch kehna he haseena ji.

Hm stay silent staring As with pianfilled eyes.

AS:
"zara yaad kar mery hum nasheeh
mere ham nafas
mera dil jo tum pe nisar tha
wo zara zara sa jo pyar tha
tere shokh qadmoon ki dhool thi
mera b dil beqarar tha
zara yaad kar mery hum nawah
mera gham to hai gham e mubtila
main jiya magar main jiya nahi
tera gham hai teri nidaamaten
tu jiya magar tu mara nahi
tujhe umar bhar ki saza mili
tera jurm jurm e farar tha
tera b dil bekara tha
zara yaad karwo
ghuti ghuti c navaaye dil
meri aah e dard ka saaz thi
jo parhi thi ashkon ne toot k
kisi be khuda ki namaz thi
jise ro diya hai zara zara
meri be basi ka fashar tha
tera b dil beqara tha
zara yaad kar mery hum nafas"

Hm eyes were continuously flowing  as continue.

As: saza srf apne he nhi kati haseena ji saza hum ne b kti he, apsy dor rehne ki saza khud ko suna di hum ne. Apsy judai ki agh jali aur barso isi agh mn jalte rhy. . .  ho sky tu sab bhool kr galy laga lije humko nhi tu sanse tu ap b le rhy he aur sanse hum b ly rhy he.

As waited long for hm answer but she stay silent. He stand up and walk towards bathroom.

As: (at bathroom door) srf sanse leny ko jeena nhi kehte haseena ji lekn apko agr yehi manzoor he tu yehi sahi.

He took dozen of mints on shower and came outside the scene was quite unusual for him. Hm sitting on the bed but first she join them and sit on the middle of both. The wave of happiness run in his body. Hm look at him

Hm:
"Mny masom baharo me tumhe dekha hy
Mny pur noor sitaro me tumhe dekha hy
Mere mehboob teri parda nashini ki qasam
Mny ashko ki qataro me tumhe dekha hai"

As come forward and sat on the bed close to hm he was looking in hm eyes.

Hm:
"Ab bhi aa jao kuch ni bigra
Ab bhi hum intezar kerte hain"

As can feel each and every word of her the pain the emotions he feel hm condition same as his condition. Anu hold her hand and look at her...

As:
"Paas aao tu tum ko lgayen galay
Muskurate ho q door se dekh ker
Yun hi guzre agar ye jawani k din
Hum b puchtayen ge tum b puchtao ge"

He was waiting for her permission, he didn't dare to touch her without her permission. He wants to read her eyes but before that she shake her head in yes. With her yes a range of tears escaped from their eyes, finally after many years of marriage they were going to be one. As hold her shoulders and lay her on bed her eyes were closed, he softly kissed on hm forehead. As stand up and came on other side he peak her forehead once again then put his lips on hm neck an electrifying wave pass throw her body… the vellus hairs on her arms and legs were straighted up with his touch. As suck the weakest spot of her neck causing a moan from her mouth.

As: ap theek he?

Hm nodded. He unbuttoned hm shirt and softly kiss her neck, drag the kiss from her neck to cleavage making her shiver badly. He was rubbing his thighs of her to turn her on....... Hm clutch his hairs when as tongue was busy in licking her groin. She was producing soft moans but the entry of anu in her make her scream and cry at the same time he statued for few mints to make her comfortable with his member. Anu didn't start until the pain of her face turn to pleasure........ After he exhausted from that he fall on her half unconscious.

As: i love you haseena ji.

Hm: (whisper) i love you too anu.

Next morning hm wake up and see him hugging her naked body tightly. They were cover by a blanket hm remember her last night and blush

Hm:
"Vasl ki ik raat or itni mukhtasar
Kai ratain kate the jis rat ke liye"

She try to get up but her moment cause a flaw in as beauty sleep. He wake up and look at hm, her back was facing him. As kiss on her shoulder just to give her a flash back of last night. Hm close her eyes while blushing. As turn her towards him and look at her.

As: haseena ji araz kia he.

Hm look at him

As:
"Ye udi udi si rangat ye khule khule se gesu
teri subah keh rahi hai teri raat ka fasana"

She dug her face in his chest to hide her blush as lock her in his strong arms. After few mints

As: aj uthne ka koi irdha nhi he kya apka?

Hm: aaaa.... ap ready ho jaye kaam pe bhi jana he na.

As: ap tyar ho gye pehly mujy kuch dair aur sona he.

Hm nodded. She took shower and went downstairs. Mata ji notice the difficulties hm was facing during walk, glow of her face and specially the mark of love on her neck. Mata ji came forward and knocks on wood of hm.

Mata ji: bhagwan har naraz sy bachae mery beta bahu ko.

Ks was on couch looking at her condition she was really happy for her, hm saw her like this....