Part 3

Once the song was over you went behind the curtain, smile not gone from your face because you knew that you rocked the stage. Even if you didn't make the money that would have working the floor, you always knew there were some that would give you money even if they were by the main stage after you came back onto the floor.

You walked in the back, dabbing the sweat off your chest, as you went to check to make sure that your makeup was in place before going out again.

As you walked out, there were many people that were giving you tips, as you smiled thanking every one of them. Your eyes were on the annoying table, as you saw the one that was dressed more casually get up like he was going to leave, and leaned down to the table to say one last thing. And it looked like he left something on the table before leaving the strip club.

You pouted, as you slowly made your way in that direction feeling a little bit upset that you would probably never see who at least one of the mystery men were that was sitting at that table.

You were almost to the table, as Adam called your name, or well your stage name.

"Stardust, can you help with these drinks, they go out to table 1" he said, putting them on the tray, as you sighed, having a feeling you wouldn't be getting around to the annoying table to even see who any of them were.

--

You were helping Adam clean the bar, as the rest of the girls were going into the backroom to change out for the next shift to come in, as John stopped you.

"I need to see you in the back by the office." he said, as you sighed, walking in the back and seeing that were a couple of other girls that there.

Usually you would expect this for the payout, except there were the mystery guys standing with him from the annoying table. Of course missing the one mystery man that had dressed more casually.

"So these are the people you were told about that wanted to check the place out. Well, more like you ladies out." John said, as you inhaled deeply because your feet were aching and you would rather be getting your cut right now of the pay and going home and listening to this bullshit.

"Yes, we work for some people that are in need of girls like yourself for a show that's going to be around in a couple of days. And you were the ones that showed the most potential." one of the men said as you rolled your eyes.

Oh yes potential? You thought, when you knew some of them probably asked to go in one of the backrooms to get more than a lapdance from at least one of the girls that was lined up with you.

You pride yourself on never really doing that. John was always respectful in that sense to not force you to do that. Because there were girls that only worked the backroom because the tips were more than what you made. But you weren't willing to stoop down to that level to get that kind of money. You wanted to be able to get out of this since you had been starting on mending some of the girls costumes for them, and even coming up with new costume ideas for them, when you had the time.

"So is that it? Are you going to tell us what this job is about, and for who? Or are you just going to sit there and be cryptic about it?" you snapped, as everyone turned to look at you, as you sighed and John put on a smile and put an arm around you, and pulled you to him tightly to make a point.

"Sorry gentlemen she's just tired." he said as they nodded.

"Well we gave you the info and the date, so we'll be on our way." they said, as the other girls started towards the backroom to get changed out of their clothes as John took his arm from around you and glared at you slightly before walking into his office, slamming the door behind him.

You were walking back, as you saw one of the men coming back and holding his hand out, as if to stop you, as you turned around.

"I was supposed to give you this. A buddy of ours, you probably saw him said that you deserve the tip for the hard work that you do here. And that's just the start of it, since you're going to be the main dancer onstage for their production" he said as he passed an envelope to you before leaving.

You looked down at the envelope in your hand and saw that it was full of hundred dollar bills. You looked up to give it back to him, not wanting to be a charity case but saw that he already left.

Now what were you going to do with more money than you made in a week working the main floor? You thought as you went back to the dressing room, making sure to slip it into your bag before any of the other girls saw.

Your first thought was that you should spend the money on the new sewing machine because now you could get a top of the line one. But the only thing that kept running through your head was the sound of their laughter when you were up on that main stage.

You quickly got dressed and left, and you didn't even take out the envelope of money to count it. Because it wasn't going to be in your possession for too long, because you were going to give it back to that mystery man that left since it was his money.