Part 10

You waited with the other girls around the corner from where the guys were trying on their costumes, one by one each guy came out wearing the clothes that they came into the warehouse wearing and the costume in hand to give it back to their seamstress.

Leaving you to wait for Paul.

"Um, y/n can you come in here?" you heard from the changing room, as you rolled your eyes. You had hoped that he would just come out of the room with no problems but of course there were going to be problems because your first day had to be full of problems.

You opened the door, and was pulled in, spun around, your back against the wall of the room, door closed.

"I thought you had costume issues?" You asked as Paul was smiling at you.

"Actually I do. Thought we would feel a little more comfortable in close quarters though." Paul said as you looked over his costume that consisted of leather pants and an assortment of vests that you mended that he could choose from to wear each night.

Which made you eyes go to the leather pants due to his comment about closed doors. And the leather pants were doing anything but hiding anything as he stepped back and you could see his boxers that he wore through one of the holes that you had missed in your inspection of the costumes from earlier.

"I don't need to mend that with you in them. You can just take them off and give them to me. Are there any other issues? Like with the sizing?" You asked, trying to keep your eyes on his face and not on the leather pants that he was wearing.

"No, everything else is good, and thanks for the not super tight pants." Paul said, as he went to take off the pants in front of you, as you shielded your eyes.

"Woah woah woah, can i get out first before the strip show?" You asked, as Paul stopped and smiled at your choice of words.

"Sweetheart if we switched you know you would love to see me strip for you." Paul said, as you groaned, going for the doorknob, as Paul fake stumbled into you catching you.

"Sorry there y/n." he said, as you felt his arms go around your shoulders, as you looked up and he was still smiling at you.

"Stop doing what you're doing. I'm nowhere near interested." You said, hoping that it came off assertive, but from your end of it, it really didn't.

"Ok, for now at least. But I'm a patient man. I can wait." he said, as he moved out of your way as you opened the door and in a second the leather pants were hanging up on the door for you to take.

What you didn't notice was Ben standing outside of the changing rooms with a not so happy look on his face as he saw you walk out of Paul's dressing room.

Especially after Paul opened up the door and was fixing his shirt and taking off one of the vests that he wore and handing it back to you.

"Are we good?" Ben asked, as Paul smiled.

"Yeah other than a small hole we're golden and ready for tomorrow. Can't wait to see you there Benny and y/n you too." he said as he walked off as Ben sighed.

"IT'S BEN NOT BENNY FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME PAUL!" Ben shouted, as you heard Paul's laugh echoing off in the distance, as you went back to your station to sew up the hole in Paul's pants. Ben following right behind you.

"What was that?" he asked, as you went to put the pants under the needle and started up the machine, seeing Ben's face in your peripheral vision waiting for an answer.

"nothing . Just wanted to show me where the hole was that's all." You said dismissively, as Ben narrowed his eyes.

"Cause i thought it was something else you know?" Ben said, as a smile went across his face, as he mimicked a blowjob, as you looked at him in surprise.