Part 7

You were on your way out to the floor to work your shift, as one of the girls stopped you.

"A guy is asking for you. He's seated in the back." she said, as you were walking in that direction.

Paul Stanley was sitting at the same table that he had sat at the first time that he was here, when you didn't know that it was him. This time though he was alone.

You walked up to him, treating him like any other customer, as you pulled your order slips and a pen out.

"What would you like to drink?" you ask, trying to keep the calm in your voice.

"Actually y/n I would say you owe me a lapdance from the last time that I came in here. Since I had to leave before requesting one." he said, as you rolled your eyes, slipping the

Casually almost lethargically you swayed, in front of him, intimately, running your hands up and down your body, your movements designed to arouse and anticipate.

Your hips gyrated suggestively, as you looked into his eyes. In slow motion you approached, licking your lips.

Sensuously almost snake like you wriggled against him, swaying your hips left and right.

He could feel the heat of your body, as you placed your legs either side of him, straddling him. You brushed your long hair against his chest, looked into his eyes, whilst your hands caressed his neck, and shoulders. Smilingly you thrust her hips forward and back.

Turning your back, positioned squarely above his lap you squat quickly up and down, bouncing on his lap without ever making full contact, with his groin.

You stood up, turned to face him, with a mischievous glint in her eyes, as she resumed bouncing as your bottom rocked back and forth first against his thighs than graduating upwards. You rhythmically ground your hips against him.

He could feel the arousal, the excitement as you deftly alternated the pressure, and It took all his concentration to make sure that he didn't touch you.

"If it wasn't so telling, I would say that you're enjoying this just as much as I am?" he questioned, as you looked him in the eyes.

"Since I have you for a song, where exactly did you get my address from?" you asked, as you swivel your hips against him, as he groaned.

"Your manager, when you left he gave it to me. You didn't think he was going to show up did you? To make sure you girls actually showed up last night." Paul said, as you looked at him, and he had no expression on his face that seemed to be a tell that he was lying to you.

"You think you have a good place you're working for? A good boss? Far from it." Paul said, as you slowed in your movements over him to a halt, as you moved to stand.

"What are you talking about? I mean it makes sense that he would come and check on us, cause you never know if one of you would get handsy with us like you did with me trying to kiss me backstage." You pointed out, as your hand went swinging, as he caught it, leaving you wide-eyed as you finally looked at his face in the moment.

"Just because I can't technically touch you, doesn't mean I'm going to let you hit me sweetheart, even it you doing so does turn me on. Always liked a girl that had some fire in her. But I'm being honest here with you about your boss. If you don't want to listen to me, that's on you." Paul said as he removed his grip on your hand.

"That's not even the worst of it. He pretty much gave you and the rest of the girls over to come back with us to our hotel rooms. But since you left beforehand, he gave your address to me without hesitation. And I didn't even ask for it. Wanted to make sure that you fulfilled your end of the deal." Paul explained, as you moved away from him, turning on your heel, disgusted at this information as you started walking across the floor, intent on confronting your boss about this.