Part 5

You were laying in bed, trying to doze off, as you felt added weight making it dip slightly. You felt an arm wrap around your waist, and legs tangle with yours.

"Thought you were going to be tired." you said, as you yawned.

"Never said that I wouldn't be. But I aim to please my girl before going to bed." Paul murmured against your neck.

He pressed kisses along your neck, as they traveled higher, reaching your ear. He took your earlobe into his mouth and sucked on it. You moaned loudly and he couldn't hold back his grin. He turned you around so that you were facing him and kissed you senseless; since he has been deprived of your lips all evening.

He gently rolled himself on top of you, making sure he didn't put too much of his weight on to you. His tongue pried your lips open. As tongues intertwined, his hands found your hands and held them over your head on the pillow. He broke away from you, pressing a kiss to your jaw, then to your cheeks and then down to your neck.

He pulled away slightly as he took the material of your top in his hands, shredding it in two, as he pressed up your stomach and over your collar bone.

"I want you." he confessed, as you grabbed his chin and angled his head towards you so that your eyes connected, even in the dark.

"Then take me," you whispered.

He trailed a feather-light finger down the middle of your chest, in between your breast and across your quivering belly. He leaned in closer to you to cup your breasts in his hands, running his thumbs over your nipples, as he leaned down to swirl his tongue over one nipple and then the other. You unknowingly arched into his mouth, gasping with pleasure at the sensation.

You took your hand and started to stroke him through his underwear, as you felt his hand went to move yours, as you looked up at him.

"Was i--" you started to say, as you felt him smile against you, his mouth against your ear.

"Hardly, I was about ten seconds away from coming and I'd much rather be coming inside you y/n, feeling you tighten around my cock. Wouldn't you like that stardust? y/n? Y/n?" he said, saying your stage name once and then started repeating your name as you looked up at him.

--

You woke up with a gasp, as you looked around in the darkness thinking back on the dream. Despite your feelings that you came home with feeling about Paul, you just would happen to have a sex dream about him.

You were trying to get yourself situated back into sleep, when you heard a voice.

"y/n? y/n?" the voice said, as you heard what sounded like knocking on your screen door of your apartment.

You glanced at your clock and saw that it was 3am.

Who the hell would show up at 3am? You thought, as you groaned, getting up, and feeling a wet sensation between your thighs, as you quickly slipped off your shorts and underwear and grabbed another pair of sleep shorts to change into. As you tried to get your heartrate under control, just after waking up from a dream that you have to admit you had hoped would have gone a little further than what you experienced before being woken up.

You opened your front door, leaving the screen door locked, and stared out to none other than Paul Stanley standing at your doorstep.

He had a huge smile on his face, as you looked at him shocked, and just wondering how he got your address.

"I believe you left these?" he asked, as he swayed and you got the smell of alcohol on his breath as you looked at what was in his hand.

Your thong that you thought had been in your bag. Or at least it was before you left.

You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Yes that is mine. What did you do snatch it when I was leaving so you had an excuse to come sniffing around?" you asked, as you unlocked the screen door and went to grab your underwear from his hold as he held it over his head.

"Ah ah ah, what do you say?" he said loudly, as you looked around your apartment complex hoping that you weren't going to get reported to the management of the apartment complex, as you grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him into your apartment.

"What the hell are you doing? Trying to get me kicked out of here?" you hissed as Paul just smirked at you, twirling your underwear around one of his fingers still.

"Well i got what I want. Inside." Paul said as he walked further into your tiny apartment, stuffing you thong in his back pocket, as you groaned, closing the screen door.

And as you were doing that you got a better look at what you changed into after coming home in the pitch blackness.

A tank top, and tiny short shorts and of course no bra. Cause you didn't know Paul freaking Stanley was going to up and show up at your apartment at 3am.

You crossed your arms over your chest to hide your nipples as you spun around on your heel. He was looking at your numerous costumes that were in your living room, fabrics that you had nicely folded waiting for you to cut into them.

"So i guess you were telling the truth about wanting to be a clothing designer. You did a bang up job on your costumes, gave you the edge to be the main girl, other than your spectacular dancing skills." Paul said, as he turned to look at you as his eyes stopped at your breasts, licking his lips.

Your mind went back to the dream that he had woken you from earlier, as your face started to heat up since the predatory look on his face was the same facial expression that he was displaying looking at you.

He took the couple of steps to stand in front of you, and leaned down and kissed you. This time not as pushy as the other time that he practically forced himself on you, and was being quite gentle in the kiss. You found that this time, you weren't pushing him away and actually leaning into the kiss. One arm was around your waist as the other one was working its way through your hair.

And then he was pulling away, with an odd look on his face.

"Bathroom?" he asked, as your eyes went wide.

"Um, yeah it's the first door on the right." You said, as Paul pulled away and practically ran into the bathroom, slamming the door closed as you heard him start to puke his guts out.

"Great Paul Stanley's getting sick in my apartment.." You said aloud, as you went into the kitchen to grab two glasses, cause you already know that you're going to be not sleeping for a while.