Chapter 4

It's the next morning, i wake up and there go Shari passed out on the other side of the bed. I wonder if nique aggy ass still here, I walked to the living room and to my surprise she was still here laid out on the couch. I swear i don't got time for this bitch and her bull shit today so her best bet is to not start with me.
I went back to my room took me a shower then got back in the bed thinking about what we could do today, im kind of in the mood to get wet might hit the pool.

Well damn it's almost 2 and these bitches still sleep the whole day gone be den passed, unt unt time to wake these hoes up. I tapped Shari a few times "wake up girl or we ain't gone be able to do shit today" she turned over "girl wake yo ass up" I said nudging her "ok ok im up damn" she said stretching.
"I was thinking we could go to the pool today, what you think"? "Bet that sounds good, did you tell nique yet?" , "girl you know i ain't talked to her yet she was sleep when I woke up anyway". "Ok I guess I'ill go let her know" shari said getting up.

I got up a few minutes after shari walked out, she was sitting on the couch tryna get nique to wake up. After 5 mins she finally woke up, "me and alaya was thinking we should go to the pool today, you down for that" Shari asked. Nique was hesitant then she finally said "nah imma pass this time y'all have fun though im about to catch a Uber in a few", "ohok then" Shari said looking at me.

"Um before I leave can I talk to you alaya" nique asked turning towards me. "About what" I replied, "about last night she responded " I want to apologize for some of the things I said about the lil yb situation, ill admit I was a lil jelly, but i see this whole lil situation is causing friction between us so imma fall back and let you be great sis", I looked up at her..."apology accepted"

"Well my Uber just arrived so imma head out I'll catch up with y'all later" nique said getting her stuff heading towards the door, "alright see you later".
"Well i wasn't expecting that but it worked out" said shari, "yea me either let's just hope she really let it go for good".
It's about 4 now me and shari change into our bathing suits and head out.
The pool we decided to go to was like 35 mins away, when we got there I asked shari to take my pics right away, I had already taken her's at home but we were both about to post ours now.

 ""Damn bitch we look good " me and Shari said in unison!  Then I heard a phone ringing "bitch im already knowing it's yours" i said to Shari rolling my eyes

""Damn bitch we look good " me and Shari said in unison! Then I heard a phone ringing "bitch im already knowing it's yours" i said to Shari rolling my eyes . She picked up her phone "oh shit it's Quando I forgot about our lil link up today dammit"!

"Hello where you at kuz I thought we was gone chill today" Quando said "yea my bad I forgot all about it we can still do that though im just at the pool with my friend right now"
"One of yo friends from the party on Friday?" He asked , ..."yea the pretty chocolate one",  "Ohh big bruh had his eyes on her shit tell her she might as well slide too" he said laughing. "I'll make sure she come"shari said looking over at me smirking, "igh ma text me when y'all ready" *call ends

"Girl we both about to have lil sneaky links thanks to me" shari said dancing, "hoe i should push you in this pool" I said laughing. I ain't gone lie i was kind of happy things worked out the way they did. "Girl let's go we need time to shower and all that" shari said getting the towels, "you right let's go" i say agreeing with her.

We got to the house and showered right away, I honestly don't know what im about to wear but I need to find something quick. I tussle through my clothes for about 10 mins and finally find something to put on. We just gone be chilling so I threw on something cute but comfortable

 We just gone be chilling so I threw on something cute but comfortable

Me and Shari are just waiting in the living room now,... i ain't gone lie im nervous as hell lmao, this gone be way different from just a lil encounter in the club.  Shari phone dings "he said they bout to pull up in 5 mins, so we can head down to the elevators now".  We get our stuff and walk out the door, chile my stomach churning and shit i need to calm down. We walk out the elevator and all I keep wondering is how is this night bout to go lawd.