Chapter 9

Ok so like 2 weeks has passed and me and kentrell been seeing each other chillin. We've gotten closer and just been getting to know each other better while still keeping it low key. I like this vibe nobody in our business criticizing the relationship we have. Shari and Quando are actually official now, im so happy for her. I think we all gone be getting together tonight so im excited for that.

As for my friendship with nique we cool still hang out and she hasn't mentioned anything about kentrell. I honestly don't know if she thinks me and him stopped talking or not but idc as long as she don't bring it up we'll be fine.

Its going to be getting late after a while so i need to go to the mall and find me something to wear for tonight, I haven't talked to shari yet today idk what that bitch got going on but I'll call her when I make it back

I get to the mall and im looking in multiple stores trying to find something quick. I find this cute dress and head to the register to pay.  
After buying the dress  i rush to the car and pull off, on my way home i stop by the corner store to get some snacks and fill up my tank. As im on the aisle picking up snacks i feel somebody grab me.

" wassup you gone act like youn see me" a voice said

" get the fuck off me" i said turning round bout to swing, then i stopped once i seen who it was
It was tre... my ex

Me: boy what the fuck you cant be grabbing me like that I almost beat yo assTre: man wassup witchu youn even fwm no moMe:why would i nigga you trifling as fuckTre: man let's not bring that shit up , im not even like that no more Me: yea im sure yo...

Tre: man wassup witchu youn even fwm no mo
Me:why would i nigga you trifling as fuck
Tre: man let's not bring that shit up , im not even like that no more
Me: yea im sure you're not *rolls eyes*
Tre:when you gone gimme another chance
Me: never and i got somewhere to be so bye
Tre: well imma call you later and you better answer
Me: whatever boy

Im on my way home now and I couldn't believe what happened. I hadn't talked or heard from tre in months . We had broken up like 7 months ago and I made it clear to him I was done for real and wanted nothing to do with him. Tre had a lot of growing up to do and clearly wasn't ready to be committed to one girl. But seeing him today low key gave me butterflies even after all me and him went through i still got a lil soft spot for him. But let me stop getting wrapped up in my head I got kentrell and im happy with how things been going with us.

I get to my penthouse, take a shower, and get dressed

this is what im wearing tonight, I look cute asf lol

I don't know the exact time we supposed to be leaving so imma ft shari and see

*call connects*

Shari: hey bitch you ready
Me: yeah I was calling to see what time y'all was gone be here
Shari: we bout to pull up in bout 15 mins
Me: you got headphones in?
Shari: yea
Me: trell with y'all
Shari: lmao no we gone meet him at the location
Me: alright then im bout to get my stuff and head down
*call ends

I was so ready to see this nigga tonight, even though we've been linking we hadn't seen each other in a few days. I know he gone be looking good asf, depending on our plans for tonight i might just fuck him lol.

Quando pulls up with shari in the passenger seat , i hop in the back and we leave . I literally have no idea where we going but I hope it's fun.

We pull up to this place and it's packed with cars and people outside. I think it's a club or something, we all get out and walk towards the entrance of the building. We step in its lights flashing, music, and mfs dancing. Ok I hadn't been clubbing in a minute so this was exciting i was ready to see my "man" and throw some ass.

We kept walking then I spotted kentrell in a section, we walk that way. When he notices us walking up he starts smiling

Yb: wazzam y'all All of us: wassup He daps Quando then walks up to me Yb: hey  i missed you Me: I missed you too *smiles*I would have kissed him but it was a lot of people in there and i ain't wanna draw any attention

Yb: wazzam y'all
All of us: wassup
He daps Quando then walks up to me
Yb: hey i missed you
Me: I missed you too *smiles*
I would have kissed him but it was a lot of people in there and i ain't wanna draw any attention

We walk to where he was first standing and sit down
Me: how long you been here
Yb: prolly like 30 mins
Me: oh well im ready to shake my ass *sticks out tongue*
Yb: you ain't shaking shit *mugs*
Me: yes i am, you a hater *rolls eyes

The dj put some song on idk what it was but that shit sounded good i got up and started twerking. I thought kentrell was gone tell me to sit down but instead he got behind me , that turned me on so I started throwing dis ass back okayy.

We was there for bout an hour then Kentrell leaned over to me and said "you tryna get outta here" "yea" I responded, "alright go tell yo friend we leaving."

I tell shari that im bout to leave with kentrell and that ill text her tmrw, then me and him head to his car. I don't know where we bout to go but I'm ready to see what tonight brings .