Chapter 5

When we made it outside Quando dem was already there, I seen Ben taking Kentrell pictures

Damn he look so fine ill suck his dick i laughed to myself , shari got in the front since Quando was driving so that left me to get in the back with ben and yb

Damn he look so fine ill suck his dick i laughed to myself , shari got in the front since Quando was driving so that left me to get in the back with ben and yb. Ugh i thought walking to the other side of the car , I stood for a minute because i wanted a window seat and was not about to get in the middle.
Ben walked over to my side "get in the car girl i ain't sitting in the middle" , "ugh fine" I said scooting in, kentrell was looking down at his phone.

This is so weird I thought, I'm really in the back seat of a car with my favorite rapper who would have ever thought lmao.

"Damn nigga you bout to kill all of us "ben low key screamed, Quando had accidentally swerved. "Nigga shut yo bitch ass up that lil ass swerve" Quando said to Ben, We all started laughing, I noticed I had gotten a lil closer to kentrell, our legs was touching, I thought he would move and get back in the position he was in earlier but he didn't. Girl when you and a nigga legs start touching and he don't move em you start feeling yo self lmao.

30 mins later*
We pull up to this building , I think it's the studio .
Everybody get out ,and starts walking towards the door.

Quando: me and yb bout to finish a song yall can wait in the room or listen if y'all want.
"We'll come in and listen" Shari said looking at me smiling. "Ok cool come on" .

We followed them into the studio yb walks into the booth. Chile this gone be interesting to watch i ain't never actually seen somebody record a song.
He looked so good and you can tell he put his all into his music.
25 mins later*

They both record their verses for the song
Me: when that's dropping?
Yb: don't worry bout it sweetheart *laughs*
Me: boy fuck u *laughs*
Yb : oh you wanna fuck me huh okayy (winks)
Me: *sucks teeth* don't flatter yourself

We all walk out the studio into this other room, more of they gang was in there. I noticed boomer, 3, and herm out of everybody those was a few of the mains.
"Ouu who these fine ass mf's is" herm said stuttering , me and shari bussed out laughing we always use to joke about how bad he stuttered lmao.

Quando : Nigga chill out you don't need to know with yo li fat stuttering ass,  everybody started laughing, "nigga eat a dick" herm said shooting a bird. "What y'all finna go do"? Boomer asked "prolly slide back to the hotel" Quando replied. "Y'all lame ass" 3 said , "we finna invite some big booty bitches over here". "Have fun Quando said holding shari hand walking out the door, me and kentrell followed.

This time it was just us 4 Ben had stayed behind with the rest of the gang. Me and Shari got in the back this time and kentrell got in the front with Quando.

Shari: girl you having fun so far
Me: yeah it's cool we haven't really did much yet but
Shari: well it's gone get fun after we get to the hotel *sticks tongue out*
Me: yea maybe for you *laughs* *rolls eyes*

Quando: y'all mfs ate already
"Yea" me and shari both said
Quando: igh coo we can slide straight to the hotel then

15 mins later*

We get inside the room , this hotel is nice as fuck kind of like an apartment it had one room with 2 beds and another room on the other side with two beds, we all went inside the first room tho.
Shari and Quando sit on one bed so I sit on the bed kentrell laying down on

20 mins later*
Me and kentrell ain't talk too much but every few minutes he would tease with me and shit
Meanwhile Shari and Quando over there just talking and giggling
Kentrell: y'all mfs loud go to the other room or sum damn
Quando: nigga shutup we bout to come on Shari he said getting up
Shari followed him .

When Shari walked out and closed the door the nervousness started kicking back in lmao, all I'm thinking is omg I'm finna be in the room with this nigga alone .