Chapter 12

We pull up to the air bnb about 30 mins later. When we walk it its a good amount of people there not too many tho. Me and shari look around to find somewhere for us to post up then tre walks up to us.

Tre- wassup y'all
Me: heyy
Shari: hey bitch
Tre: y'all come over here

We follow tre to this other room that kind of looked like another living room. It's some niggas in there and like 2 girls. I recognized 2 of the boys, dave and von they was friends of tre.

Tre sits down on the couch and me and Shari sit next to him.

Random boy: who this is tre, yo girl?
Dave: nah that's his old girl lmao
Everybody start laughing except tre
Tre: man shut the fuck up
Von: when you gone give my nigga another chance alaya
Me: when he grow up
Dave: my nigga changed
Tre: I keep tryna tell her i ain't like that no mo

We been sitting here talking for the longest, they was all funny af had me and shari dying.

Von: aye tre im finna go smoke you coming
Tre: yea, alaya come with me

I motioned for shari to get up and come with us i wasn't gone leave her by herself.

We go outside and stand by tre car, they smoke for a lil bit then me and tre walk towards the back of the car . As we walking away from shari and von i can hear him saying something to her, I don't know what but shari responded with "i have a boyfriend" lmao.

Tre: alaya i miss you
Me: you should lmao
Tre: man fr tho I do, youn miss us
Me: I did but I got over it
Tre: I know we been through a lot and i ain't treat you how I should have but i changed fr
Me: right that's what you always use to say
Tre: im dead ass this time *pull me into him*

He was holding me tight and I could smell his cologne, ughhh i miss this low key but he lied to me too many times i don't believe shit coming out his mouth honestly.

He released me from his body a lil bit and looked at me.

Tre: you gone give us another chance?
Me: I don't know tre im really not trying to get in a relationship right now
Tre: we don't have to get back together but just get our bond back right
Me: alright im cool with that

We was staring at each other then he kissed me.
Y'all I was not expecting this to be happening right now. Even though it felt good I kept feeling guilty, like I was cheating or something. I know kentrell would be pissed if he found out but at the same time he probably out here doing what he wanna do. I like kentrell a lot and I would love to be with him, But until we official im gone do what i want.

As we break our kiss shari walks up to me

Shari: im not trying to rush you or nun but can we leave soon im spending the night at quan-
I gave her a look before she could finish saying his name. I don't need tre knowing she talk to Quando he might start assuming things.

Me: oh you going to "quan" house tonight ok we can leave then
shari looked like she wanted to burst out laughing but she held it in

I turned to tre "well we gone go but thank you for the invite it was nice to spend some time with you"
"Yea it was cool text me when you get home" he said smiling

*me and shari get in the car and pull off

Me: girl you can't be throwing round names when we with tre
Shari: my bad girl lmao
Me: I don't want him to find out bout kentrell and vise versa both them niggas got tempers, kentrells worse though
*we both laugh

Shari was getting ready to leave with Quando, I was low key sad i wanted her to stay the night with me.

About 15 mins later shari leaves and i hop in the tub

Im scrolling through tiktok then i get a facetime call from trell

Me: hey wassup
Yb: wyd
Me: in the tub as u can see (shows him my bubble bath)
Yb: oh what you did tonight

I don't know why I felt like he knew something but it was probably just guilt

Me: went to this lil kick back with shari
Yb: who invited you
Me: a friend
Yb: I hope it wasn't a nigga
Me: (laughs)
Yb: anyway im bout to come over that's cool?
Me: yea that's fine
Yb: igh cool

I finished my bath then went to the mirror and washed my face then i remembered kentrell had nutted in me when we fucked. "Oh shit i cannot get pregnant, I think you can take a plan b within the next day so im good". Ouu chile thank god i thought about that, from now on i need to take one right after cause i am not tryna join the baby mama squad lol.

Kentrell shows up 30 mins later*

"wassup ma" he says while hugging me
"heyy i missed you" *kisses him

He had something in his hand looked like a spend the night bad lmao

"Ohh you staying the night huh" i say while laughing
"Yea you peep the bag lmao, i need to take a shower tho where the bathroom"

I lead him to the bathroom and he showers

Hopefully he ain't tired cause i want some dick tonight, im such a slut lmao.

Kentrell comes out the bathroom with nothing but underwear on, i peeped they was his brand.

I tell him to turn off the lights and i put on Netflix.

10 mins in kentrell starts rubbing ms gurl down there through my panties, im getting wet as fuck.

He eventually gets on top of me and we start kissing. We ain't have much to take off i just had on a big t-shirt and he was in his boxers.

He inserts himself inside me while looking in my eyes, that eye contact shit so sexy making me even more wet.
He starts with slow strokes then picks up the pace just a little "mm" i moan his dick feel so good inside of me. 2 minutes later the pace is sped all the way up. He had my legs pinned up pounding into me, you could hear all the gushy noises from him beating my wet pussy. I broke our eye contact by looking down at him sliding in and out of me "fuckk" i moan that shit turned me on even more.

Seconds later he tells me to get on top, even though i didn't want to i did. We both hiss as i slide down on his dick. I put my hands on his chest and start going up and down "mmm" kentrell grunts, i could feel myself getting closer to my peak, trell wasn't far behind. He pushed my back down so im laying on him and starts thrusting hard and fast into me from beneath. "Mm fuck kentrell" "Shit" we both start moaning. Then with his last two thrust he finishes inside of me.

This man got some good dick man, be leaving a bitch worn out but very pleased lmao.
After that we get cleaned and i make sure to put a plan b right by my bed so i can see it when i wake up. I just took one like 2 hours ago so maybe i should wait till morning before i take another one.