Chapter 10

Me and Kentrell been driving for like 20 mins now I don't know where we going but I really just wanna go back to my place and fuck him lol.

10 mins later we pull up to this house

Me: this your place
Yb: yea, you like it
Me: yea it's really nice
Yb: get out we going in

We get in the house and kentrell leads the way to his room, i sit on the edge of the bed and he goes into the bathroom.
You know when you just have a feeling you bout to fuck, that's what I'm feeling right now. I'm honestly ready I've waited long enough for this time.

A few minutes later kentrell comes out the bathroom with his shirt off, he look so good bro.
He sits on the bed and rolls up.

Yb: you smoke?
Me: nah
Yb: oh, that's good don't ever start shit is addicting
Me: yea I know *laughs

His eyes was getting all low and shit making him look even sexier.

He finishes smoking and tells me to cut off the lights, so I do then he motions for me to come to him. I'm already knowing what's bout to happen im low key nervous as fuck.

He starts kissing on my neck and untying my dress, it eventually slips off and I climb on top of him. We start kissing eachother and I stick my hand in his pants and slowly starts stroking his dick. A few mins later im sucking it going crazy y'all. "Damn girl" kentrell moans, he releases in my mouth minutes later and i swallow of course.
Kentrell gets up and tells me to lay on my stomach, so I do that and he slides into me.
He pounding my shit from the back and it feel so good "fuck" i moan. He puts one hand around my neck while the other one is on my hips helping him pound into me. Y'all im moaning loud asf and tears start to form in my eyes because of the mix of pain and pleasure. "Ah shit " kentrell grunts thrusting into me more sloppily, i could feel myself about to cum.
"Kentrell im bout to cum" i scream
"Let that shit out" he says while stroking and rubbing my clit, and i do leaving my juices all on his dick.
Shortly after, kentrell nuts in me and plops down on the bed.
We both breathing hard asf, i need to go to the bathroom but i don't even think i got the strength to lmao.

after cleaning myself up I go back in the room and kentrell laying on the bed half sleep. I guess he heard me come out so he told me I could wear one of his shirts.
I guess I'm staying the night then purr

Kentrell knocked out so I get on hbo and watch euphoria, then my phone rings
Who tf could this be, maybe shari i think to myself
I pick up the phone and it's "tre" wtf do this nigga want.
I'm definitely not about to answer while im with kentrell i'll just let it ring and call him back tomorrow.
I continue watching my show until I fall asleep.