~𝟷̷~ 𝙽̷𝚎̷𝚠̷ 𝙱̷𝚎̷𝚐̷𝚒̷𝚗̷𝚗̷𝚒̷𝚗̷𝚐̷

~1~ NEW BEGINNING

You whine loudly as you hear the sound of your phone's alarm, disturbing your beauty sleep. Eyes still closed, you move your hands to find the phone somewhere in the bed. When you find your phone, your fingers spontaneously press the power button to turn off the alarm. A sigh escape from your chapped lips as you lay on your bed, don't want to move. After about 5 minutes your hands again grasp the phone to check the time. 6:37 AM. You roll and reach to the edge of your bed and let your feet touch the floor as you sat up in the bed. Stretching your arms you made your way to the bathroom which is only a few feet away. After completing your morning routine you wear your school dress and look in the mirror.

"Perfect!" you said to yourself.

Picking up your phone from the bed to see the time. 7:16 AM, it says.

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away," you muttered under your breath and put your phone on the bed. Trudging toward the kitchen you grab an apple for breakfast.

For the last time, you check your school bag to see if everything you need is there. Now, you're finally ready for the first day in your new high school in Seoul.

Locking the apartment you made your way outside. School isn't so far from your house but it is also not so near.

After 25 minutes, you're standing in front of your school.

"Let's get it!" you said determinedly.

Entering inside the school and made your way to the faculty office. You don't face any problem in finding it as it was your second visit to the school. As soon as you enter the office you spot Mr. Han, your homeroom teacher, looking through some papers. You go toward him and bowed.

"Oh, Choi Haewon?"

"Yes sir"

He open the drawer on his table and pull out a stack of papers.

"Here! This is your classroom" he said pointing at a paper and turn to another paper. "This is your locker number and this is the pin to open the lock," he said smiling.

"Thank you so much sir!" you said and bow a little.

"I hope you will study hard and don't worry about other things. Okay!" He said kindly.

"Sure sir," you said and smile a little.

He gives you directions to go towards the locker room and you leave to the locker room after a bow and a "Thank you" to Mr. Han.

As soon as you reach the locker room you start finding your locker. While finding your locker you suddenly hear a small whimper. Looking around to see where the sound is coming from you can't find anyone as there were so many students. You spot a group of girls at a corner, who was standing distantly from others, but you can't figure out what's happening there. Ignoring them you continue your search for the locker. Coincidentally, your locker was in the same direction where the girls were standing. As you make your way toward it, you hear another whimper, this time louder than before. The whimper was actually coming from the group of girls. Curiously, you peek from behind one of the girls.

There you saw a girl, who was undoubtedly beautiful, cutting another girl's skirt. You didn't want to do something on the first day of your school.

Haewon, we don't want any complaints here. Okay?

Yes sir.

But you can feel the anger bubbling inside you and you immediately stuff the papers in your bag.