~3̷~ 𝙰̷𝚗̷𝚐̷𝚎̷𝚕̷𝚜̷?

~3~ ANGELS?

After the homeroom hour and the first class ended, I'm ready for another class.

"As I promised, I'll buy you a new napkin," Jungkook said suddenly.

"Oh, you don't need to," I said to him.

"No no, I will," he said again, determinedly.

"Ok, if you say so," I said shrugging because if he really wants to then why not!

He was surely surprised that I don't convince him further. "What class do you have now?" he asked after few seconds.

"I don't know, I've to check my schedule" I replied and fetch the papers from my bag. As soon as I took my schedule out, Jungkook took it from me. As he was reading my schedule, a small pout formed on his face.

"What happened to you?" I ask him.

"You don't have any class with me and my hyungs together before lunch. Both of us only have 1 class more before lunch" he said sadly.

"Stop sulking," I said to him "At least all of us have classes together after lunch," I said to him as if it didn't matter that we were not in the same class, even though deep down it did- I also wished we were in the same classes.

"But you have one class together with my hyungs," he said to me.

A small "oh" came from my mouth as I nod my head slightly.

"Yes, but you have next class alone. But don't worry I'll guide you to your next class" he said with a smug look on his face.

"What's with your face?" I asked while getting up from my seat.

"Nothing" he shrugged and start collecting his things."Let's go!" he said.

As we walked to my next class, quite a few girls looked at me jealously and some students started whispering as we went by.

"I can't believe she's still alive"

"She's with Jungkook"

"Isn't he Jungkook?!"

All of a sudden the whispers stopped. I thought that they all just stopped because they have their classes, but I didn't notice Jungkook's glare at the students.

***

I entered the class I was most looking forward to - psychology. I wanted to know what exactly happens in the human mind. Why do they think different things? What causes a person to either give up their lives for the sake of someone else or murder someone for their own benefit?

***

After my 50 minutes psychology class I have mathematics. I didn't know where to go, so I asked a girl in my class if she knew.

"I don't know where that is, sorry" she answered and scampered off like a scared little rabbit. Everyone else in the class refused to acknowledge me and disappeared before I could ask them. I ended up asking my psychology teacher, hoping that he knows.

Lucky for me, my teacher did know and gave me the instructions on how to get there. I was thankful to him for his help s I really enjoyed his lesson more than I expected... I hope that the same will hold for the next class - math....a subject I don't like much, however, I need to study it for my dream job.

As I entered the classroom, the other students were chatting with each other, seeming to give me a curious look as I entered. I see an empty seat just before the last seat in the corner of the room. As I walked to it, I was shocked by what I saw.