~4̷~ 𝙲̷𝚛̷𝚒̷𝚖̷𝚒̷𝚗̷𝚊̷𝚕̷

~4~ CRIMINAL

I was relieved when math class finally ended, as I found it difficult to sit there, with those boys sitting so near to me. I start collecting my things and put them into my bag. I was about to head outside but turn back again

I didn't find out their names. I should have at least checked out their batch. Hang on, where are they.

I glance throughout the class, but they'd gone already. Damn it! I walk outside the class when I was unable to find them. Realizing that I now had science and I've no clue how to get there. I seriously am beginning to regret coming to this school. It seems to be a school full of mostly rich and unhelpful people based on my experiences here until now.

As I was looking around, feeling helpless, I finally noticed the boys I thought had gone from math class, talking to two other boys. One of the other boys was taller than the boys from my class but as handsome as the other two. I wonder how he could be so attractive- he has almond-shaped eyes and dimples when he smiled, and he was smiling. I would say he was more sexy than cute, but no matter, he was definitely another angel found!

The fourth boy was facing away from me, but I assume that he is also handsome by all the dreamy looks he was receiving from the other girls. He was about the same height as the boxy-smile guy. I think that I am going to be crazy watching them.

Control yourself Haewon-ah

God, I hope that I don't turn into a stalker or a crazy fangirl. Just watching them should be enough, shouldn't it?

I look around again to find someone who knows the directions for the next class. Our math teacher is already gone, so I can't ask him. I saw a girl with short hair standing at some distance from me. I went to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned back and her eyes seemed to pop out after seeing me.

"Um....hello," I said to her.

She somehow recovered from her shock and mustered an awkward smile "H-hy" she said slightly waving her hand.

"Can you tell me where to go for science class?" I asked her politely.

"Uh...yeah," she said grinning and give me the directions to go there.

"Thank you so much," I said with a small smile.

"You are welcome" she smiled too. 

She is actually a cute girl

I made my way to the science class. I have this class with Jungkook. This hallway is weirdly silent compare to the others. Occasionally, students are hanging around but there is nobody.

As I was on my way someone suddenly grabbed my hand from behind. A small yelp left my mouth by the sudden attack but I successfully twisted their hand. This movement by me made the person lose their balance and fall over me. We both landed on the floor with a heavyweight over me. A low grunt left my mouth as I feel pain in my elbow. Gladly the human got away from me and I feel relieved.

"Hello!" said a grinning Jungkook, sitting beside me.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! What the-"

"Don't swear. We are in school" he said quickly while placing his hand on my mouth. When I calmed down, he slowly removed his hand from over my mouth and stood up

"Are you crazy? I could've hit you" I said while standing up

"Then it would have been bad," he said grimacing, probably remembering the time we first met.

One week ago:

After traveling for a few hours, I finally stood in Seoul with bags in both of my hands. Although Seoul is a beautiful city, I can't help missing Busan, my hometown. I don't think I have ever been here before. It's a new city and I'm all by myself. I regret denying my friends' when they urged me to come along with me. But I was still happy that someone is here to help me.