~𝟼̷~ 𝚆̷𝚊̷𝚒̷𝚝̷ 𝚊̷𝚗̷𝚍̷ 𝚆̷𝚊̷𝚝̷𝚌̷𝚑̷!

~6~ WAIT AND WATCH

"What will he tell you? Let me explain everything, instead. "This girl," Yuri said, raising her voice slightly while pointing at me in front of the boys "abused AeRa. She abused your girlfriend Jimin!" 

She is his girlfriend? I, honestly, couldn't believe it. 

I watched Jimin's eyebrows furrowing while he thought about her accusation."What do you mean?" he finally asked Yuri. 

She turned towards AeRa. "AeRa, come here," she said to her, motioning her to come near her. Yuri took her hand and folded the sleeves of her dress shirt back, exposing her wrist. There was clearly a bruise on her wrist. I assume it was caused by someone's holding. Yuri put her hand in front of Jimin and showed the bruise. "She did this. She hurt AeRa, and it left this bruise on her hand and she also hit our friends!" 

"What the fuck are you saying?" I said shocked at the lies spewing out of the girl's mouth. "Yes, I hurt her friends, but I didn't even touch these too!"

"Are you telling me that she is lying? I don't believe you! No one in this school dares to hurt my girlfriend! How dare you do this to her?!" Jimin started shouting at me.

"I didn't do anything and yes! Your girlfriend and her crony are fucking lying! I don't know how she got it but me, hurting her, is a lie and most likely she made this bruise by herself!" I yell back in my defense. 

"How dare you fucking shout at me!" he grabbed my face with one hand. His grip was really strong. So strong in fact, I thought he would divide my face into two pieces or even break my jaw. I pushed him away with all my might, and he backed off. His face was still livid, and his eyes were wide with surprise at the sudden attack. 

"I'll shout whenever I want, thank you very much!" I scoffed "She should be glad that I didn't do anything to her this morning!" 

Jimin again came forward and grab my arm. "You pushed me with these hands... What if I break them?" he said and smirked. I suddenly felt afraid because his grip is so strong, his height hiding his strength. I knew from experience to hide my pain and not show fear. So, I endured the pain, not showing any of what I felt. 

"You don't have the guts!" I blurted out. His grip tightening on my arm. 

Okay, it is really hurting now. 

"Do you still think that?" he said smugly, enjoying the pain he was causing me. 

"Yes!" I said again, not backing down. 

Sometimes we have to think before saying something Haewon. 

His grip tightened again. 

"Hyung you are hurting her" Jungkook said interrupting. 

"Stay away from this Jungkook!" Jimin said to him angrily. 

"Yes Jungkook, stay away from this. I can solve this small issue!" I said and smirked. Unfortunately for me, in saying this I made him angrier and he used even more force. 

Can his grip get any more tighter than this? 

"If you think that it's a small matter, then you are definitely wrong," he said gritting his teeth. 

"I don't think so" I'm also feeling angry now. 

"You can't imagine what can I do!" he said. 

"Jimin hyung please stop!" Jungkook tried again. 

"You can't do anything!" I said, my eyes never leaving his. I didn't realize that my accent slipped because of anger and I speak in satoori. 

"Pfft" suddenly someone started laughing as Jimin was about to say something again. All of our heads turn towards the voice. It was Yuri who was laughing and AeRa was snickering beside her. "Can you please speak once more?" she said while laughing, "Your dialect was-" she didn't complete her words as she started laughing again. 

I felt my eyes stinging at her words. No one had ever teased me for my accent before. But, I decided not to cry and give her what she wants. They don't deserve my tears. I looked again at Jimin who was looking back at me. 

"HYUNG, I SAID STOP!" Jungkook shouted again. Jimin and I looked at him. 

He was looking very angry. Jimin finally released my hands and walk towards the younger. I looked at my wrist.

This is going to leave a bruise for sure.

"Why are you shouting?" Jimin shouted right into Jungkook's face. 

"She was hurting hyung," Jungkook said in a low voice. His expression changed from anger to one of a caring friend. 

"Why should you care? It's not the first time I have hurt someone, or is she that important to you?" Jimin said, his glare shifting from Jungkook to me. 

"It's...It's not like that hyung, but she is also my friend. She also said that she didn't hurt AeRa" He defended himself and I saw guilt in his eyes.

Why is he guilty? 

Jimin scoffed and said, "So, you're telling me, that these two" he pointed at AeRa and Yuri "are lying? Am I right?" 

Jimin's attitude flustered Jungkook. Regardless he tried to talk. "No... I... Uhh... Hyung...." he was suffering and seeing him like this, I decided to interfere. "Why are you treating him like this now? Or you are afraid that everyone will make fun of you because you know deep down that he is telling the truth about me. What is it about me that threatens you so much? Is it because you know that I am right and people will give you a hard time for defending liars?" I smirk at him. 

Jimin scoffed at me and let out a mocking laugh saying, "Dream on, 'cause I'll show you that you're the liar and the problem. You will be the one being made fun of. Just wait and watch!" and started walking away. His friends also followed him and AeRa went beside him.

"Yeah! Just wait and watch!" I shouted at his back. "Everyone will see the truth eventually and you will have to accept defeat later!" It was a bit pointless though as he had already disappeared from my view. 

I sighed, unaware of the presence of the person behind me.

||

Finallyyyyy!!!!!!!

In this chapter, I used the word 'Satoori'. It's a Korean word that means Regional dialect.

I hope you're enjoying the story ^-^

Do tell me if you have any suggestions.

Bye!