~𝟻̷~ 𝙶̷𝚒̷𝚛̷𝚕̷ 𝙵̷𝚛̷𝚘̷𝚖̷ 𝙼̷𝚊̷𝚝̷𝚑̷ 𝙲̷𝚕̷𝚊̷𝚜̷𝚜̷

~5~ GIRL FROM MATH CLASS

The class went well as Jungkook helped me understand the things that confused me.

"Finally it's lunch break!" Jungkook said happily as the teacher went outside the class.

"You seem happy?" I asked him, writing the last part of the notes he copied from the chalkboard.

"Yes, I am. You know, before you came, I had this class alone and used to go to the cafeteria alone afterward. But you are here now! You can come with me and keep me company. Come one! I'll introduce you to my hyungs!" he said excitedly while putting his things in his bag.

"Thank you," I said as I closed my notebook and handed his to him.

"Anytime" he shrugged and both of us leave the class.

"So...." Jungkook started

"So?" I asked.

"I heard some students today and I figured out that they were talking about you. Did something happen today, in the morning?" he asked.

I thought about it. Shall I tell him or not? I decided not to because it wasn't a big deal. "Nothing big. Just something....." I dragged off.

He hummed "Okay! If you say so" he smiled.

As we were walking I saw the two girls from morning talking to each other. I tried to avoid them, not wanting to start something again.

"Oh! Yuri noona. What are you doing here?"

Wait, Jungkook knows them?

"Jungkook-ah..." she said smiling, but her expression changed as soon as she saw me. "What are you doing with her?" she said, her voice raising with confusion.

So, the girl who is wearing lenses is Yuri.

"She is my friend noona," Jungkook told them.

"She is your friend" the other girl, who was cutting Wheein's dress said.

"Yes, AeRa. Do you have any problem?" he said to her raising his eyebrows. Seems like he also doesn't like her.

Hmm...this one is AeRa.

I didn't say any words until now. I was just thinking.

"Believe me Jungkook. If you know what she did, you wouldn't want to be friends with her" she said smirking.

He looked at me with a confused face, raising his single eyebrow. I shook my head at him.

"You really want to end up like your friends?" I finally said.

She was visibly taken aback by my words. Suddenly Yuri hit her on the back lightly and tilted her head right. Jungkook was looking at me all this time, so he did not notice the movement. I turn my head in the direction Yuri pointed and saw the four boys from earlier coming toward us.

I can finally see the fourth boy now. 

Wow! I didn't know that there were so many angelic faces in the world, and this school was full of them. This guy is more like a ray of sunshine because of the bright aura he has. His smile was so happy and cheerful that anyone's heart would melt. He is looking so soft and his bouncy step were showing goofiness inside him. 

Oh right! I can see their name now. So this sunshine guy is Jung Hoseok, the dimple one is Kim Namjoon, the boxy smile boy is Kim Taehyung. Are these two brothers? But they seem so different from each other. One looks mischievous type and the other smart.