🌼.chapter 1

linda's pov

down the streets of los angeles, i am already late for work shit! i don't want that madam's pat trouble this morning. i got to the shop panting heavily, i prayed i won't meet her in the shop.

i sneaked into the shop, i saw rose staring at me with that i warned you to look. i made my way to the kitchen, thank goodness she isn't around. i put down my bag on the cabinet and put on the apron, i heard footsteps approaching me and i knew it was rose.

i started talking, rose i know what you are thinking, it's not my fault i drank too much at the party last night, i wanted to know how it felt, you know have never done that before.

i had to rush down because of that our harsh boss, she won't understand things if i even explain to her, she is so harsh she hates me and i hate her too she likes getting on my nerves.

i said all i wanted to say i was satisfied with what I uttered, hey rose why are you not talking I replied turning back with a glass mug in my hand. As I turned I saw madam pat standing at my back fuming with anger. OMG!! the mug fell from my hands, I was really shocked.

I knew I was doomed, I knelt down immediately facing her ma am so sorry ma, I didn't know you were here am so sorry about the mug you can remove it from my salary ma I said crying and facing down. Meet me in my office now! she yelled and left.

I stood to go and I was shivering, oh God what did I do, why was I blabbing now have lost my only source of income for good.

I walked out of the kitchen to see Rose staring at me, she saw what happened and I knew she was so scared for me, she loved me so much. I got to madam pat's office, she looked at me with annoyance and spoke up.

Linda, I can't believe you said all those about me, after all, I have done for you, you are so ungrateful she yelled. I knelt down immediately am sorry ma I won't do it again ma am a small girl and am childish, I am so sorry I said amidst tears.

Somebody knocked and came in, it was rose, madam pat is so sorry about what Linda did she was drunk yesterday and am sure it's still affecting her please give her one more chance it won't happen again she said kneeling close to me.

I looked at her surprised and then looked at madam pat her face became soft after what Rose said.

She has always loved rose because she was hardworking and earned more money than me, I was the otherwise I had bad luck following me everywhere I go.

Okay! her voice called me back to reality thank your star you have a good friend if this happens again, trust me rose won't be able to help me get out!! she yelled. I stood up quickly and went out with a rose.

Rose POV
We got to the kitchen, Linda what was that for? you almost got yourself sacked. I thought you were the one that entered the kitchen I never knew it was the boss, but am so happy you came to my rescue if not I would be on my way on by now, thank so much she said sobbing.

its okay Linda, don't cry if you don't stop I will cry too. she stopped sobbing and smiled cleaning her tears.

I smiled and patted her, you know its not good for Jason's wife to be to cry, she laughed okay have stopped. let's get back to work I told her standing up.

In the evening...
Linda POV
I started walking down the streets, I remembered what happened in the restaurant today that was close thank God for rose, she is such a darling I thought.

I miss Jason so much, let me spend my night at his place today, he will be very surprised when he sees me I didn't tell him I was coming I missed him so much.

My boyfriend Jason is so handsome and classy tho he isn't that buoyant financially I still love him and he loves me too.

I got to his house not long, I turned the door handle and the door gave way for me, Jason and not looking at his door. I smiled and entered the sitting room, it was dark and I couldn't see anything, I called out his name but I got no response.

I decide to check upstairs, I climbed the stairs and as I got to the passage I started hearing moans, I hope it's not what I am thinking I ran to Jason room I opened the door immediately and I saw Jason banging Rose.

What! Jason! Rose, I yelled crying how could you guys do this to me! before they could recover from the shock I ran downstairs.

I heard Jason calling me but I didn't wanna hear anything from him, I hate him why me, with the rose? I ran out heading nowhere.
Jason why?

To Be Continue..