🌼.chapter 4

~🦋I'm Sorry🦋~

Gery's POV
I got home and met Jake inside, hey Jake I said moving close to him and smiling happily. And where have you been? He replied frowning.

I took a stroll into the woods I said, he looked at me closely before facing away. Hey Jake what does Stink mean?? I asked happily.

He looked at me and tried not to burst into laughter, where did you hear that from he asked. Tell me the meaning already I said nervously.

It means you are smelling and dirty he said and burst into laughter, what! I said angrily. Is that true? I asked him and he nodded and continued laughing heavily.

You haven't taken your bath for ages you know? he said trying to stop the laughter, and I just stood there looking stupid. So tell me where did you hear it From? he asked seriously now.

Linda told me I said as I moved out of the hut, Who is Linda? he called after me but I didn't answer. All I wanted to do was wash and my cloth so I won't stink anymore.

I got to the river and washed myself with leaves and something that foams that Jakes uses. I washed my clothes too and layed them close to a rock near me.

I sat as I washed the cloth dry, I can't wait to smell nice to Linda I thought as I smiled widely.

Linda's POV
I sat in the sitting room watching a movie on the TV when I heard a knock on the door. Who is it? I said as I moved to the door.

I opened it and saw Jason, what the hell are you doing here Jason? I asked angrily and he went on him kneels immediately.

Please Linda I just want to talk, please let me in, am so sorry for everything, I know I was an as*hole, I am so sorry. Rose seduced me.
I felt tries form in my eye as he spoke, tho I said I hated him but right now I don't think I do. I raised him up and pulled him inside hugging him tightly.

I miss you Linda he said as he kissed my neck giving me hickeys and making me moan. I missed you too I said between gritted teeth.

He disengaged from the hug as he looked straight into my eyes, I love you Linda he said as he crushed Hus lips on mine devouring my lower lip.

I responded to his touch immediately, he carried me up against the wall still kissing me, I held his head my hands I to his hair. He reached for my b**bs and gave it a slight squeeze making me moan again.

He disengaged from the kiss and whispered into my ears, I want you, Linda, I want you right now. Then take me I said not recognizing my own voice.

He smiled and placed me on the couch as he tore my clothes apart as I assisted in helping him remove his pants. He stood stark naked in front of me.

Lowered his body between my wide opened legs and I felt his d**k between me causing great heat between them. He kissed me and positioned himself to thrust when the door opened...What! I yelled...

To Be Continue...