🌼. chapter 2

~🦋Help Me🦋~

Jason's POV
I chased her downstairs, but she was too fast. Linda! I called but she didn't stop she continued running. I couldn't go far because I was still naked.

I went inside with depression, when I got to the room I saw Rose still lying naked on the bed. Rose are you insane? You are still here naked? I asked her furiously. I told you not to come today but you didn't listen now see what you have caused.

Oh, save me that shit Jason she said coming closer. It's not my fault that your manhood here can't wait till your wedding night, she said grabbing my still erect d**k making me moan.

Rose but you know this isn't right, she is your friend, she trusted you. I said pitifully. You should have thought of that before deflowering me she said swaying her ass and moving to the bed.

I hate myself for this, why couldn't I resist Rose. Truth be told she is sexy and Linda didn't allow me to touch her till now. I don't even know who I love out of both of them. I am so messed up. I went out of the room leaving Rose who was already close to sleeping. I went to the guest room. I brought out a cigar, I needed to cool my head right now. After much thought, I slept off.

Rose POV
I was so furious how could he blame me for what happened. I hate that bitch so much. How could she disturb us?
Jason is mine alone, I met him first and no one can snatch him from me. I have been crushing on him from my college days.

Linda watches your back because I never lose, we are in this together. I love Jason, I can't lose him to anyone.

Gery's POV
I was in the woods hunting for dinner. I Am very am a monster, I have supernatural powers. I change to humans in daylight but when night approaches I turn into a monster. I have lived for 100 years in the woods with my monk friend jake in a small hut. That's enough introduction for now.

I sighted a deer far away from me, I ran with great speed to where it was, and before it could move I pounced on it and deeped my fangs into its neck and killed it.

I carried it on my shoulders and raced towards the hut. I met Jake reading some books, k forgot to say this Jake is human. Hey, Jake check this out.

Wow, gery is this quite impressive, you now getting better in your hunting skills he said moving towards me and carrying it from my shoulders.

Immediately I placed it on him he fell on the floor groaning. I laughed so hard and ended up falling too. Jake looked at me with anger and I tried so hard to stop laughing. You should have told me it's this heavy he said getting up.
I am sorry I said amidst laugh. let me help you, I carried it to the back of the hut to roast it. I saw some dry woods, I gathered them and lighted it. I made d meat ready to be roasted and placed it in the fire.

Jake came out and sat beside me while we watched the fire together. Suddenly a great wind blew putting off the fire. what is that I asked Jake standing up. Jake stared into the woods for long before answering the anxious me. A human is coming towards this direction. He said moving towards the hut, come in gery, you can't be seen.

I want to take a look. I said moving from the hut.
Gery! Jake called but I didn't answer I wanted to see that human.
This is the first time a human will enter deep into these woods.

Linda's POV
I ran deep into the woods, I hate everyone, how could Jason do this to me, even Rose I trusted how could she. I just want to die.
I wish my parent had not left me, I missed you mum and dad, why did you go too soon. I became so weak because I had been crying.

I saw a heap of sand and I decided to sit on it. I then saw that I was so far from the city but I didn't mind, I was so hurt.

I loved you, Jason. But now I hate you I yelled. I started crying heavily. Suddenly I started hearing movement behind me. Who is there? I asked but I got no reply. I stood up and faced back properly.

I saw something among the bushes, who is it? I asked shivering. I started walking out and I got a better view of it. it was an animal, it had purple eyes and black fur.

I started! moving back and it opened its teeth showing its fangs. Please don't hurt me I said crying. I hit my leg on a stone behind me as I was moving backward and I fell. I tried standing up but I think I had broken my ankle. The animal was very close to me. it roared and I shivered. please don't hurt me.

As it was very close to me, I saw another thing coming close to where I was, but I couldn't open my eyes for long anymore, it was too heavy to stay open. I heard the scream of animals in front of me but I was too weak to get up and run.

Please help me! I said and everything went blank.

To Be Continue...