🌼.chapter 3

~🦋You sink🦋~

Jake's POV
I angrily entered into the hut, I shouldn't have let that lady stay here last night, I can't imagine Gery liking a human, it not good for him.

The relationship between his father a monster and his mother a human was what killed both of them, I was assigned to take care of Gery I can't afford to see him hurt.

I took one of the books on my shelf and started reading it, I saw the outcome of Gery marrying a human, he will end up dying and I don't want him to.

Linda's POV
I left them angrily, that jake of a guy is so rude I said angrily and that Gery guy couldn't even talk, but why was he so silent he looked so cute like an Angel.

They even laid me on a wooden bed I thought to snuff as I continued leaping. I continued walking as I noticed I was going in circles.

What is going on, I have seen this place before it looks so familiar, am I going in circles I thought as I looked at the woods under the beautiful morning sun.

I was tired of walking as I brought out my phone, I remembered I had a GPS location on my phone, maybe this will help I thought.

I switched on my phone, cos I switched it off when I ran from Jason's house, It came on but there was no service.

Shit!! why now come on I said stamping my feet on d ground, I was so frustrated. I looked around and I saw a figure behind a tree.

Hello! I called as I moved close to the human-like figure, maybe he would help me in getting out of this place, I moved closer as the figure back me.

Tho it was now obvious it was a man, I stretched my hands forward to tap the person when he suddenly turned making me startle and fall.
Gery's POV

I knew it would be hard for that human to leave the woods, I didn't want to believe Jake so I started looking for her in the woods.

I sighted her looking so annoyed pressing something in her hands that didn't look familiar somewhere in the woods, I stood behind a tree a little bit far from her.

I watched her closely truth be told she is so beautiful, I don't even know why I couldn't talk when she was in front of me, she was breathtaking I guess.

She suddenly sighted me from afar, and I turned back her, after some little time I felt her very close to me I turned immediately and saw her hands up before she fell scared.

Must she always raise her hands at me I thought to stare at her? Must you always scare me and make me fall?? she said.

Er..nn am so sorry I said and I saw her mouth open in surprise, tho I wasn't sure why she did that. I moved to her and raised her.

All this while she continued looking at me and I became shy all of a sudden. Thank you she said looking away as I lifted her and she stood.

I think you are having a problem leaving the woods, I said looking around. Yes, she said sighing heavily. I will help you get to the street as I said and stretched my hands to her.

She smiled and collected my hands as we started walking, all this while she was busy stealing glances of me. Please can you slow down you are walking too fast she said breathing heavily?

I am sorry I said as I reduced my pace, I no time we got to the open street, I left her hands and faced her, I think you can get home now I said smiling.

Yes, sure she replied smiling too, okay girl I said. its Linda she said smiling as she moved away, I grinned widely as she left she is so beautiful when smiling and her voice is angelic.

I turned to move back into the woods, she called me and said, Gery! One more thing, I stood eager wanting to hear her.

Please change your clothes, you stink she said as she laughed and ran away. I laughed too as I ran into the woods.

She like me!! she likes me! she said I stink! I said shouting happily as I hopped in the woods. But what does that mean?? I asked myself still happy.

I will ask Jake when I get home.

To Be Continue...