Chapter 3

27 September 1998 - 7 Days after the New Moon

Fuck. Fuck . Fuck.

He can't stop fucking pounding into this mystery girl. His hands dig into her hair, trying to yank her upwards so that he can see her face, but she fights back, refusing to let him pull her up with a strength he didn't think possible. Her hair keeps slipping through his fingers, which should be impossible given the mess it is, but it does, over and over again.

She won't let him see her face. Like she knows that he knows who she is.

Fuck .

It's Granger.

He's not a fucking idiot. He knew who it was the second that he looked down and saw her arse up in the air.

He doesn't know which vision is causing which, but it doesn't really matter right now - he just wants to fuck her until he can't move.

The way her body is made for his, how his fingers dig into her hips, how she's gasping and begging underneath him, whines each time he slaps her arse...

He would give anything, anything , to be able to flip up her skirt before class and see if she has a handprint there.

It would confirm his most recent theory - that none of this is a vision. That this is all real. That it's some sort of alternate reality that doesn't make sense, where Granger wants his cock, and he's allowed to fuck her every night.

... It's a working theory. Not the best theory, but, most of the blood that should be in his brain is busy elsewhere.

He can figure out the rest of the theory later.

And really, there could also be some strange mixture of insanity, a love potion, or even polyjuice, but at this point, Draco just wants release.

The whole bed shakes as he hammers into this girl, into fucking Granger, and he can't help himself as he finally reaches the edge, ready to coat the insides of her with his cum. Of all the things to push him over the edge, just the thought that this might be real, that she might be about to spend the rest of the day walking around with him deep inside of her...

"Granger, fuck-"

He sits up in a cold sweat with the mess of his cum inside of his shorts. He doesn't even remember the high of the actual release, only feels his heart starting to slow down from peaking.

What. The. Fuck. What the absolute bloody fuck?

He's almost angry as he cleans himself and then rushes downstairs, determined to catch Granger before she enters the Great Hall for breakfast. He has to know if this is real, if any of it is real. He wants to see her skin, to see where he had turned her arse red, wants to know if she can still feel her heart racing.

He wants to know if she is doing this to him, or if this is something being done to both of them, or if this is all just a figment of his imagination.

However she's controlling him, controlling his dreams, he doesn't even care anymore. He just wants it to end... or for him to finally get to finish.

And maybe... maybe a part of him also wants it to be real. Wants to know the taste of her mouth, of her skin, of her cunt, of her. Maybe... maybe he just wants to demand answers so that he can kiss her out of frustration, out of need...

Or maybe, he's just going insane. Lust for Hermione Granger is driving him fucking insane.

He bursts into the Great Hall, intent on sitting atop the Gryffindor table to await Granger, when he freezes, seeing she's already there. If she had only just been in the Gryffindor Dorms, there's no way she could have even flown to the Great Hall to arrive before him.