Chapter 1, 'Needy whore'

Smut warning😉

You stretch your arms up, desperately trying to reach for the bottle of wine on the top shelf.

"Kei," you groan from the storeroom, "come help me." You hear him mumble from the front, and you softly smile. Ukai poles his head in, and he squinted his eyes at you.

"Y/N. Just use the step stool," he sighs, before placing a palm over his face. You pout, tilting your head to the side.

"But what if I fall?" Your voice was filled with innocence, and you can see how Ukai's eyes practically rolled to the back of his head. He mumbled something too low for you to hear, but he enters the storeroom anyways, reaching for the step stool.

You watch the muscles and veins in his arms flex and poke out as he grabbed the bottle of wine, and you squeezed your thighs together. "Now is not the time, and yet..." you thought to yourself as he made you wet just from that small movement.

You bite your lip, grabbing the wine that Ukai handed to you. An eyebrow arches up, and his eyes trail over your petite body, but he says nothing, returning to the front of the store with you following behind him.

It's not your fault he's so hot, and you can't help that he makes you needy. He probably knows how to make you cum in minutes, and the thought of his cock filling your needy pussy makes you shudder. You set the bottle of wine down near the display, and you walk back over to the counter, wrapping your arms around Ukai's waist, pressing your chest against his back.

He grew stiff as he felt your touch, but he relaxes against you as your fingers traced patterns over top of his stomach.

"What's up with you?" he said bluntly, glancing over his shoulder.

"Nothing." He squinted his eyes and looked at you as if he was unconvinced by your answer.

"I know what you're doing." You froze up at his words, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"I'm not doing anything."  You said as his hands grip your wrists, and he frees himself from your grasp. Ukai rolls his eyes as he turns to face you.

"Not the place," he said, but you see the way his gaze flicks down to your lips. You could make this work.

For the next hour, you make it your mission to tease Ukai as far as you can. Little touches and flirting here and there, or a slip up in words that make him lightly blush, anything to push him farther towards your goal. What really makes him go FERAL is when you try to slip in between him and the counter, dragging your ass along his dick print.

He grabs onto your waist pushing you against the counter in front of him. You let out a deep breath as he presses his body against yours, pinning you to the counter.

"So fucking needy all the time. You just crave my cock don't you?" he mumbled, and his words make you grind up against him. One of his hands smoothly made its way around to push past your shorts, slipping beneath your underwear. You let out a small moan as he moved his fingers against your clit.

"You're already this wet?" he laughs, easily slipping a finger into your tight warm hole.

"I need you, Ukai," you moan, trying to grind against his hand. He thrusts his middle finger into you before another one joins it.

"So fucking needy. You want me to fuck you here where anyone could walk in." Your pussy was throbbing but you couldn't help it, and he lets out another laugh.

"Is this what you wanted?" He moves his thumb up and down your clit. You shudder and your hands grip the edge of the counter.

"Yes, please, please, please," you whine, grinding against his hand. He grinds his dick print against your ass, and you moan at the feeling of his rock hard cock pressing into you. His middle finger digs into your clit, and your eyes squeeze shut.

"You wanna fucking cum? Then cum." His fingers thrust in and out and you twitch up under him, you grew closer to having an orgasm.

"Keishin," you moaned his name, "I need you." His fingers still inside of you, as he continues to play with your clit.

"Hmmm. Be specific." Your head drops to rest against the counter.

"I want you to fuck me Keishin." His head dips next to yours and leaves wet kisses against your neck.

"Right here? In the store?" he mumbled in between pecks. You whine, and squirm against him, trying to grind up against his cock. "What was that? Did you say something?" You turn, glaring at him.

"Keishin, I want your cock in me right now or else." His eyes widened for a second before a cruel grin spreads across his face.

He pushed himself off of you, jerking your shorts and underwear down before he pulls his own pants down. You look over your shoulder, watching as Ukai rubs the tip of his cock over your slit.

"So pretty," he mumbled, with his eyes focused on your wet pussy, and you moan, letting your head drop against the counter. He pushed it in slowly, and you sigh, letting your eyes shut at the stretch.

His hands gripped onto the flesh of your waist, as he fed you every inch. You moan his name, trying to move your hips against him. A sharp smack lands on your ass making you yelp.

"Did I say you could move?" his tone is cold, making you shiver. You shake your head, only for another spank to land on your ass. You clench around him, with your legs trembling. "Use your words."

"No, you didn't say I could move," you murmur, trying to control the heat that ran through your blood.

"That's right," he says, rubbing the stinging flesh of your ass. "But lucky for you, you feel too fucking good for me to do nothing." His hands slip back to your waist, and his hips draw back before slamming into you. You let out a bitchy cry as he plows into you, his pace almost too much for you to handle.

"Is this what you wanted?" he growled as his fingers dug into you harshly. You nod, mouth going slack as the pleasure overwhelms your nerves. The counter digs into your abdomen, but the pain flows into the pleasure, making your pussy throb even harder.

"Fuck, you feel so fucking good. So hot and wet," Ukai groans from behind you. You whine, trying to keep up with his thrusts.

"Kei, I'm gonna cum." Your voice trembles pathetically, and Ukai laughs, making you twitch.

"Already? That's okay, baby. Cum on my cock." He slips his hands in between your legs, rubbing your clit in a circular motion. You tremble and let out a moan as your pussy tightened up around his cock.

"That's it," he groans, still sliding his cock in and out of your dripping wet hole. "Gonna fuck you until you can't remember your name." Your grip tightens against the counter, and you fall against it, lost in the sensation of his cock thrusting in and out of you.

It was perfect. Exactly what you wanted, creaming around his cock as he pounded into you. You just hoped no one would walk in.

Word count: 1267 words

THATS IT FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SMUT STORY OMFG IM ACTUALLY SURPRISED I DID SO GOOD