Chapter 5, "just the tip"

Smut warning😏

No one could really blame you, you reasoned. Ukai had been gone at a training camp for the team, leaving you by yourself. He had made you promise not to touch yourself while he was gone. You had initially rolled your eyes, but he gripped your chin, forcing you to look at him. Just promise me you won't. I'll take care of you when I get back I promise. Gonna make you cum until you can't.

And with stars in your eyes, you had sent him on his way, dreaming about his return.

But you couldn't wait. And as you push your shorts down, the thought crosses your mind that you're cutting it close. He'll be back tonight. But it feels so far from right now, so you reason that it's fine. He would never know. But you did not anticipate how difficult it would be to get yourself off.

Your brows crease in frustration, your fingers not filling your needy pussy the way Ukai can. Fuck. He's broken you. He's gone and given you the best orgasms of your life, leaving you a pathetic, whining mess. You shut your eyes, letting out a huff as you try to grind your palm against your clit, imagining what he would say.

C'mon, baby. Gonna cream around my fingers already?

So fucking wet.

What a good little slut.

And you can fee it, the approaching peak. You rock your hips against your hand faster, searching and searching for it. So fucking close-

"What a fucking whore."

That was not in your head. You freeze, eyes jolting open as Ukai drops his duffle, approaching you slowly.

"Couldn't fucking wait, huh?" You tremble under the intensity of his gaze, stomach flipping as he kneels on the bed. You inhale shakily, pulling your fingers from your cunt, embarrassment flooding your system at how they gleam in the light. "Did you cum yet?" Ukai asks, finger trailing up your thigh, eyes burning you. You shake your head, eyes dropping to the bed.

"I couldn't do it without you."

Ukai hand comes down on your cunt sharply, making you cry out. You meet his eyes, chest tightening at the wolfish look on his face. He slaps your pussy, the impact on your clit creating a painful pleasure that makes you buck against him.

"Fuck. Could you get off from just this?"

"Kei, you're being mean," you whine, tears stinging the back of your eyes.

"You were the one who couldn't wait a few hours. I even came back early to surprise you." He slaps your cunt again and again, each impact pushing you farther towards your ever-looming orgasm. And when it finally hits you, making you writhe, Ukai holds you down, thumbs spreading your cunt open for him.

"Would you look at that?" he murmurs as you squeeze around nothing. "Got this cunny off with a few spanks."  He hums appreciatively, half-lidded eyes meeting yours. "Gonna fill you with my cum now. Would you like that?"

"Please, Kei. Please, I need you inside." He grins at your pleas, shoving his pants down to fist at his hard cock. You tense as the head of his cock probes at your cunt. When he finally pushes the head in, you sigh, rocking your hips to try to force more of him inside.

But he pulls back, sharply slapping your thigh. And then he's grabbing his cock, jerking himself off.

"Keishin, please. I need more," you whimper, the tears from earlier finally spilling over. But he just rolls his eyes, jerking himself off faster.

"Stop fucking complaining. It's just the tip or nothing at all."

This is such a good book and it's came together so good so far thank you guys for the support <3