Chapter 2, 'tongue piercing'

Smut Warning😉
(Short chapter)

Ukai draws back, pulling his mouth away from yours. You pout at him, weakly following after him.

"Is that a fucking tongue piercing?"

You blink up at him before a smile enters upon your face. You hum at him, nodding as you tug at the lining of his sweatshirt. He lifts his arms, letting you strip him of his clothes. Your nails trailed up his chest, and you kiss the side of his neck.

"Hmmm. It- it might be. Why?" A light blush paints his cheeks, so light you almost couldn't see it. You push him onto the couch, enjoying being the dominant one for once. "Do you like it?"

Ukai didn't answer right away but licks his lips as you kneeled down in front of him, eyes low and focusing on your face. Your lips moved in displeasure when you realize you didn't take his pants off. You tug at his waistline, tilting your head to the side.

"You gonna help me?" He nodded weakly and moved to strip. Your fingers spread out on his thighs, and your eyebrows arch up as you look at the size of his dick print. Excitement filled your veins at the thought of him thrusting into you. But for now, you're in charge.

"Something got your tongue?" Your tongue rolled out of your mouth, showing off your shiny silver tongue piercing. He squinted his eyes at you, but you couldn't help but to notice the way his fingers duh into the couch cushions. "I can't believe you never noticed." He rolls his eyes, before glancing at you.

"You wanna keep talking? I can think of much better things you could do with your mouth," he muttered. You arched your eyebrows and twisted your lips at him, before gripping his thigh.

"So rude. Is this how you talk to the person who's about to suck your dick?" He opens his mouth to let out a smart reply, but he's cut off by you licking the underside of his cock.

Ukai inhaled sharply, thighs tense under your fingers. You gently wrap your hand around cock, stroking it a few times.

Keeping your eyes focused on his, you lean forward before taking the pretty red tip of his cock in your mouth. He shudders and lets out a groan. You continue to stroke his cock with your hand, but swirl your tongue around his tip. He lets out a choked moan, and his hips twitched up.

Your eyes widen in delight as he continued to moan. Opening your mouth more, you go down taking in more. Ukai's eyes squeeze shut at the pleasure, the wet, heat of your mouth, the coolness of your tongue piercing, the firm and gentle grasp of your hand, it all feels too good to him.

Your pace increases, tongue swirling around the thickness of his cock. When his hips twitch up to meet you, you're prepared this time. "Good boy, good fucking boy you like when mami does this don't you?" You said causing him to let out another groan.

"Fuck. You feel so fucking good," he moaned out loud. Taking a deep breath through your nose, you go down, taking in as much of his dick as you can. He hisses out your name and tilts his head back. Your eyes shut, and you focus on your breathing. His moans filled the room, making your stomach flip with excitement.

You lean back, releasing his dick with a wet 'pop.' You pant, resting your head on his thighs while you try to catch your breath.

"Holy fuck," Ukai breathes out. He wraps his hand around your chin, fingers brushing over your parted lips. Obediently you open your mouth wider, taking them in. You swirl your tongue around them, your piercing rolling over his fingers. "Fuck."

A smirk enters his face as he watched your mouth.
"I'm so fucking lucky." He said as you continued to be a little slut for him.

Word count: 691 words

WOW THIS BOOK IS REALLY COMING ALONG GUYS I WAS SO UNMOTIVATED FOR SO LONG AND NOW I HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT!