Track Four

3:25 Friday, December 1st, 2019

The group of friends sat at the park on a bench. Hawk behind him sparring with Burt.
"Come on eat something, it'll make you feel better." Demetri talked to Miguel trying to get him to feel better about Sam not answering her phone.

"I told you I'm not hungry man," Miguel sighed looking at the sandwich baggie in his hand.

"I still think you're overreacting," Demetri sighed and wiped his forehead.

"I'm not overreacting, dude." Miguel huffed looking over at Demetri, "I know what I saw."

"All right, so you saw her eating dinner with some chode." Hawk then preceded to kick Burt in the face. Burt yelped and fell to the ground, "It's probably her brother or something." Hawk walked over leaning over on the bench.

"No dude. Brothers don't look at their sisters like that!" Miguel explained throwing his hands up.

"Depends what part of the country tour in," Demetri chuckled looking at the ground.

"Look, I just don't want what happened to Sensei happen to me." Miguel sighed.

"All right, so you go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have a chance." Hawk suggested to Miguel.

"Don't listen to Eli," Demetri said glancing at his boyfriend then back up at the sky.

"It's Hawk!" He corrected looking at his boyfriend.

"Yeah, whatever." Demetri rolled his eyes, "The fact is, Sams given you no reason not to trust her." Demetri explained chopping at the air as he spoke.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Miguel nodded.

"Oh! That little bitch!" Aisha broke her silence looking at her phone.

"What?" Miguel asked.

"You know that video I posted of me breaking that board?" Aisha said looking at her friends.

"Yeah," Miguel nodded.

"Look what Yasmine commented." She showed her friends her phone.

"Oh, shit..." Miguel mumbled.

"I gotta do something!" Aisha said.

"How about we kidnap her and have my boy Rico tattoo bitch on her face!" Hawk giggled with a wide smile. 

"Calm down Hawk," Demetri said sarcastically to his boyfriend.

"All right, I hear how you're saying it, and I don't like it!" Hawk yelled at Demetri.

"Wait, wait, wait," Aisha waved her hand shutting her friends up, "I've got a better idea. Look." She showed her friends her phone again. Showing the invite to Yasmine's party in the valley.

"Yasmine's throwing a party at the Canyon later?" Miguel asked.

"Not if we strike first," Aisha smirked.

"hell yeah!" Hawk nodded with a smile.

4:00 PM Friday, September 1st, 2019

    Hawk, Aisha, Bert, and Demetri walked into the liquor shop and Miguel stood outside calling Sam again.

"All right, be sure to stick up good!" Aisha said grabbing some chips, "I'm inviting everyone. VIP only my ass."

"I still don't understand how we're gonna buy alcohol?" Demetri whispered to Bert and Aisha.

"Oh please, never underestimate the power of the Hawk." Hawk walked over to the cooler and pulled out a couple of cases.

"Sup, did you catch the game last night? See Puig with the walk-off?" Hawk asked buttering up the guy working the counter.

"No, manhunt I heard he flipped the bat to the moon." The guy nodded.

"Yeah I was at the bar last night with my buddies from work," Hawk smiled, "The whole place went wild."

"I wanted to go but my girlfriend dragged me to some lame-ass play." He sighed checking Hawk out.

"Bitches will be bitches, so how much is it gonna cost?" Hawk asked.

"Gotta check your ID first," he asked Hawk not buying the whole scheme.

"I'm flattered," Hawk chuckled pulling out his wallet, "Do you really think I'm underage? That's my fricken husband and our kid right there." Hawk pointed to Demetri and Bert. Bert looked up confused and Demetri just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah I still need to see it," he huffed looking at Hawk, "It's required by law."

"Oh yeah for sure, just upholding the law. It's all good." He handed the guy the fake ID he had got recently.

"Whatever the guy sighed bending over. Hawk stuck out his tongue and turned to his friends and gave them the rock-on symbol.

"Uh, how about eight bottles of that vodka right there." He pointed to the shot bottles behind the counter.

After Hawk paid they all walked out to Aisha's car and put everything in the trunk. She was the oldest of all of the friends.
Miguel got in the front and Bert, Demetri, and Hawk squished into the backseat.

"So what was with that marriage stunt you played in there?" Demetri raised an eyebrow and held his boyfriend's hand.

"Oh please, you loved that?" Eli roughly grabbed his boyfriend and kissed him heavily.

"Ew..." Bert commented.

"Bert I'll end you!" Hawk snapped as he continued to make out with his boyfriend.

5:00 PM December 1st, 2019

"Finally," Kyler got out of his jeep at the Canyon.

"Your driving sucks, by the way." Yas giggled carrying a blanket.

"Whatever, dawg," Kyler giggled.

"No effing way!" Yas glared at all the cobra Kai kids and their friends were all down there.

"Oh cool! How did all these people get here so early!" Moon smiled looking at everyone.

"Seriously moon?" Yas yelled at her, "Do these look like people I'd invite?"
"Kyler go tell these losers to get out of here." Yas looked over at him.

"Yeah for sure," Kyler took a few steps then saw Miguel, "Uhm you know what? Let's just find another spot or we could go home or whatever. You know what I mean? I'm not really feeling this." Kyler chuckled off his nervousness.
Then Moon laid eyes on Hawk, smiled looking at him, and brushed some hair out of her face.

"To this is you?" Brucks asked.

"You guys are a pussies you know that right!?" Yas complained. Hawk looked back up at Moon and waved smiling.

"Yeah whatever, Brucks let's roll." Kyler walked back to his Jeep as Moon started down the hill to Hawk.

"Moon, what the hell are you doing?" Yas yelled running after her.

"I'm just going to get a beer!" Moon said to Yas.

"We have beer!" Yas protested.

"Last chance," Kyler said getting in his car.
No one knew what kind of night they were in for.