Track Six

5:30 PM December 9th, 2019

       Hawk stood outside Golf n'stuff waiting for Demetri to get dropped off by his mom. Hawks birthday was coming up and he was excited to finally get his license.
He gently touched the spot on his chest where he got Demetri's name tattooed in a heart. It was the gift he got him.
He smiled as he saw Demetri's mom's car. Demetri got out and he smiled big as he saw Eli.
He waved at his mom and ran over to Eli. Hawk embraced Demetri tight and swung him around in the hug.
"Hey I got you a gift," Hawk giggled, "It's small but it's something."

"Me too," Demetri smiled. Hawk removed his shirt showing Demetri the tattoo.

"Oh my god...Eli." Demetri touched his chest slightly.

"Yup, three hours in the chair!" Hawk said smiling and slid his shirt back on.

"I love it," he smiled, "Here." Demetri dug in his pocket and pulled out two rings. One had an outline with a hole of a dinosaur the one was the little dinosaur on it. "They fit like puzzle pieces." Demetri giggled handing Hawk the ring with the dinosaur on it and Demetri slid the outline one.
Demetri took Hawk's hand and they walked in.

9:00 PM December 9th, 2019

     The two walked out of the Golf N'stuff to get some ice cream. Eli squeezed Demetri's hand as he glanced back up at Demetri.
"Cold?" Demetri asked as he noticed his boyfriend shivering. Sure Hawk could put up a rough, badass look but deep down he was a big whiny bottom.
Eli nodded and Demetri took off his khaki jacket and put it around Eli.
Demetri ran up the stairs of the ice cream shop and held the door open for Eli.

"You're such a cliche romantic," Eli rolled his eyes taking Demetri's hand as they looked over the ice cream choices.

"Uhm I think I'm gonna get raspberry ice cream with cookie bits in it," Demetri spoke up as he ordered.

"Just vanilla with sprinkles," Eli shrugged watching the guy scoop their ice cream.
Demetri paid after a small fight about who was gonna pay for it. Demetri handed Eli his ice cream they walked out and walked down the sidewalk.

"Did you have a good time?" Demetri asked as they held hands and ate their ice cream.

"Yeah," Eli smiled and looked up at Demetri. Eli texted his mom to pick them up to have a sleepover at his house.

12:11 AM Sunday, September 10th, 2019

Eli rolled over in his bed as the movie was over and looked at Demetri pecking him on the lips.

"Hey," Demetri giggled running his hand through Eli's blue hair.

"I'm so tired Dem," he yawned and snuggled into Demetri.

"Okay well let's go to bed then," Demetri grabbed the remote turning on some random show. He pulled the covers over him and Eli and kissed his head.
"Good night Eli," Demetri yawned

"Night Dem, I love you." The red-haired boy yawned out flipping over in bed to look at Demetri.

"I love you too," Demetri mumbled and cuddled further into the blankets. Eli couldn't believe Demetri didn't question it. But did he mean it? The thoughts raced Eli's head as he got tired. He needed to sleep.