Track Five

1:30 AM Saturday, December 2nd, 2019

"Here there's a spare bedroom down the hall," Johnny said as he unlocked his apartment door. He had picked up Demetri, Hawk, Miguel, and Aisha as they were all drunk out of their minds. Demetri was somewhat sobered up but his boyfriend stunk of alcohol.
"Thank you Sensei," Miguel slurred falling onto the couch. Demetri helped his boyfriend down the hall and watched as Hawk fell onto the bed.

"M Demetri," he whined. Demetri took his jacket off and removed his shoes before taking off Eli's and laying next to him.

"You need to sleep but I'm gonna go get you a glass of water hun." Demetri sighed, he walked into Johnny's kitchen and dug through the cabinets, and found a few glasses before filling a few up for his friends. He knew and watched his boyfriend make out with Moon. Sure Eli was drunk but that didn't make Demetri feel better about it.
Demetri came back into the spare room where Eli just smiled and giggled when he saw Demetri.

"Okay let's sit you up," Demetri sat down in the bed against the wall and pulled Eli between his legs propping him up against him.

"We should make a couple only fans," Hawk slurred.

"You need to drink this water," he brought the cup up to Eli's lips and made him drink it.

"But I feel fine!" Eli poured and crossed his arms.

"You need to go to sleep," Demetri frowned and flipped the white switch laying next to Eli as they both started to fall asleep.

7:20 AM December 4th, 2019

Demetri's eyebrows furrowed as they got to school and Eli wasn't on the bus at all. He grabbed his backpack and fixed my khaki jacket.
He walked off the bus and over to where they meet every morning by the stairs.
Demetri froze as he came in and saw Moon all over Eli. He looked like he was having so much of it.
Demetri sighed and slowly walked over gripping his backpack straps tight.

"Hey Eli," Demetri kissed Hawks cheek making a power move.

"Hey..." Hawk looked at Demetri with a little bit of disgust. Demetri put his arm around his boyfriend and shot a look at Moon. She instantly stopped putting her hands all over him.

"Hey, guys...Moon?" Sam glanced at her friend kind of surprised that she was hanging out with them.

"Hey, Sam!" She smiled.

"I was just hanging out with Hawk," she giggled looking back at the boy with bright blue hair. Which made Demetri pull his boyfriend even closer.
Miguel seemed to notice and raised an eyebrow and glanced at Demetri.
Yas came in and Moon waved and ran over to her, "What the hell Dem?" Eli broke free from his boyfriends' grip.

"She was all over you and you let it happen!" Demetri protested.

"We-well," Eli was sent speechless because Demetri was right. He just looked down at the ground, "Let's just get to the library."

"Okay..." Demetri sighed not wanting to push his boyfriend over the edge.

The two walked up the staircase and down the hallway to the library.

"Our eighth month anniversary is coming up...do you wanna do something?" Demetri asked looking at his boyfriend.

"Well...yeah, of course, I want to." Eli sighed looking at his boyfriend.
They came into the library and sat at the usual table they sat at.
Of course, Miguel was going to be late to meet them up.

"So why weren't you on the bus this morning?" Demetri asked opening his backpack and taking out his laptop and yogurt cup for breakfast.

"Oh, Moon offered me a ride," Eli asked like there was nothing wrong with it.

"Eli, can I ask you something about the party at the Canyon?" Demetri looked at him. Eli nodded also taking out his laptop.
"Do you remember making out with Moon?" He watched as Eli's eyes broke contact and he looked down at his hands and rubbed his thumbs.

"I-I mean Moon said something about it this morning but I didn't mean it! It was a stupid mistake I was really drunk!" Eli sniffed explaining himself.

"Hey, it's okay I just wanted to ask about it..." I held his hands. He nodded and we looked up as Miguel came in and sat across from us.

"Last night I started the slide layouts if you guys have your research done," Eli said opening his laptop. He may be badass but he did get good grades.

"Okay," Miguel nodded and started typing at his computer. Demetri sighed as he ran his hands through his hair. He was somewhat anxious about Moon and Hawk.