Chapter 6

*Flashback*

"Happy Birthday, my love" Aga greeted her as he gave her a kiss on her forehead and hugged her tighly.

"Thank you, love" She said and buried her face on his chest. Buwan na ang lumipas simula nang makita niya ang nangyari sa opisina ng asawa pero hindi niya pa rin ito pinapaalam kay Aga. Sinusubukan nyang kalimutan ang nakita niya dahil iniisip niya ang magiging anak nila. She loves him so much. She loves him to the point that she doesn't care if he's hurting her.

She let go of their hug, "Let's have a dinner later? I'll cook." She told him and smiled.

"Sure, love. I'll be home at 8pm. Promise. Later nalang din 'yong gift ko" He said and winked at her.

She chuckles, "What is it ba?"

"Love, syempre secret! Gift ko nga, eh. Bakit ko sasabihin?" He said which made Lea roll her eyes.

"Hmm, fine." She said.

Aga looked at his wrist watch, "I need to go now, love. I'll see you later, okay? I love you." He said and gave her a peck on her lips.

"Okay, take care. I love you, too. " She said and smiled. Ngumiti si Aga sa kanya bago ito lumabas.

Pagkaalis ni Aga ay pumunta naman siya sa kwarto nila para kuhanin ang cellphone niya. Nakita nya ang mga birthday greetings ng mga kaibigan nila ni Aga. She immediately replied and thanked them.

It's already 7pm and she's done cooking their dinner. Nakaayos na rin ang table nila. She smiled as she looked at it. She knows her husband will like it. Kinuha nya ang cellphone nya at tinext ang asawa.

To: Hubby ♥️

; Hey, love. Ingat sa pag uwi, ha? I love you!

Sent!

She waited for his reply but she received none.

"Maybe he still has patients" She said at the back of her mind.

She went to their room to fixed herself. She wore a red v-neck dress that exposed her cleavage and put a light make up with her hair tied up in a bun. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She caressed her tummy. She's 5 weeks pregnant but her baby pump is still not obvious. She's excited to tell it to her husband. Looks like her husband is not the only one who has a gift tonight.

"How are you there, little one? I'm sorry if mommy's giving you stress this past few months, ha? Anyway, today is mommy's birthday and I will tell daddy about you! I'm excited!" She said. Napatawa siya nang mapagtanto na kinakausap nya ang sanggol sa sinapupunan nya na animo'y maiintindihan talaga nito ang sasabihin niya. She smiled once more. She's really excited to tell it to Aga.

It's already 8:20pm and he's not home yet. She tried to call him but he's not answering her calls.

To: Hubby ♥️

;Love? Where are you?
It's already 8:20.

; Hey, where are you? I'm worried, love.
;Answer my calls, please.

She tried to call him again but he's not answering still. She sighed. Hindi nya gusto ang mga naiisip niya ngayon. Nag intay nalang siya nang ilang minuto para tawagan ito ulit.

ALAS onse na ng gabi pero hindi pa rin ito dumarating. She bit her lower lip to prevent her tears that wants to fall. Sinubukan nya ulit tawagan. Biglang gumaan ang pakiramdam niya nang sagutin na nito ang tawag nya.