Chapter 5

Shocked is an understatement. They didn't know what to do. Of all days, ngayon pa sila nagkita.

Lea couldn't think straight; and Aga, too.

"What are you doing here?" They said in chorus the moment it sinked in.

"As far as I can remember, this is my condo." Lea said in a cold manner.

"Kelan ka pa umuwi?" He asked.

"Bakit kailangan mong malaman? Do I have to the responsibility of telling you the things I do?" She answered.

Still looking at each other. Nagsusukatan ng tingin.

Lea was the first one to look away.

"You may go now, Sir. You're not welcome here." She said and turned her back at him.

"Why would I do that anyway? Sa akin din ito sa pagkakatanda ko." He defensed.

She looked back at him and raised her eyebrow.

Tapang ah. She thought.

"Wala kang karapatan dito, Aga. You may leave. That's the least you can do now." She said.

He went near her and held her arms tight.

"Lea, let's talk." He said.

"Bitawan mo 'ko. Wala tayong dapat pag-usapan." She replied while trying to remove his hands on her arms.

"Marami tayong dapat pag-usapan, Lea." He raised his voice while he managed to still hold her arms. Tightly this time.

"You're coercing me. I can sue you. Tandaan mo, you are a stranger to me." She exasperatedly removed his hands against her arms.

"There's nothing to talk, Mister. Go! Leave!" She angrily said.

He didn't budge. He's persistent. He wants to talk to her. He wanted to know why she left him. He wanted to let her know how hurt he was when she left.
Masakit na maiwan nang hindi mo alam ang dahilan.
Hanggang ngayon ay tinatanong nya pa rin ang sarili nya kung bakit sya iniwan ng mahal nya. He wanted to shout at her for leaving and hurting him so bad.

"Bakit ka umalis?" He finally asked.

"Leave." She once said.

"Lea, I'm asking you. Bakit ka umalis? Bakit mo ako iniwan?" He exasperatedly asked.

"You don't have to know." She looked at him straight into his eyes.

"Wala? May karapatan akong malaman kung bakit mo ako iniwan. Kung bakit ka biglang nawala. Sinaktan mo ako, Lea. Iniwan mo ako. Akala ko ba walang iwanan? But you left! You left and you didn't even bother telling me!" He angrily said.

"Wag mong ipamukha sakin kung gaano ka nasaktan. Wala kang alam, Aga." She coldly said.

"Then, tell me! Ang dami kong tanong na hanggang ngayon walang sagot, Lea. Everyday, I am asking myself kung bakit mo ako iniwan. Kung bakit ka nawala. Kung bakit bigla kang naglaho. Tangina, Lea, ang sakit sakit nang ginawa mo sakin. Hanggang ngayon nasasaktan pa rin ako." He said and tears are welling up in his eyes.

"Wag mo akong sumbatan kung bakit ako umalis. Wag mong isumbat sakin yung sakit na naramdaman mo nung umalis ako. Wag mong ipamukha sakin na ikaw lang ang nasasaktan dito. Wala kang alam, Aga. Hindi mo alam kung gaano mo ako nasaktan. Hindi mo alam kung gaano kasakit. Kaya please, leave me alone. Wag mo nang dagdagan pa ang sakit na nararamdaman ko." She said and looked away.

"Paano ko malalaman kung hindi mo sasabihin sakin kung ano ba ang ginawa ko. Nakakasawa kasing mag-isip, Lea, eh. Tell me what did I do to deserve this pain I am feeling up until now!" He shouted at her.

Lea couldn't take it anymore. She's now crying. That nightmare is now occupying her system. She wanted to punch him hard and kill him.

"Gusto mo talagang malaman?! Ha?! Tangina mo! Walanghiya ka! Alam mo 'yon?! Shet ka!! Ginawa ko naman lahat para sayo ah. Binigay ko buong pagkatao ko. Lahat ng alam kong makakabuti at ikakasaya mo ginawa ko. Pero bakit ganon? Bakit ako pa rin yung talo? Bakit nagawa mo pa rin akong saktan? What did I do to deserve this, Aga?!" She angrily said while tears streaming down her face.

"Lea, hindi kita maintindihan." He's confused.

"Talaga? Ang dali mo namang makalimot." She hissed.

"Make me understand. Ano ba?!" He irritably said.

"Bianca." She simply said.

Shocked was all over his face.

Bianca. The ex-fiancé.

"You seem shocked. She's not new to you, isn't she?" She mocked.

"I don't understand, Lea. What about her?" He's playing innocent.

"Really? Hindi mo maintindihan? Tangina lang!" She shouted at him.

Then, memories of those days flashed in his mind.

"Hi, love!" Aga greeted his wife as he kissed her on the cheek. Lea smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. "How was your day, babes?" He asked.

Worst. She said at the back of her mind. She wanted to say it but she didn't.

"Fine." Maikling sagot n'ya. She's not looking at him because if she does, her tears will betray her.

"Hey, are you really okay, love? What happened ba?" Aga asked and caressed her cheek.

She forced a smile, "Nothing."

"Hmm... alright. Ay, love, I'll just change my clothes, ha?" Pagpa-paalam ni Aga. She nodded her head as a response as soon as Aga disappeared in her sight, tears started to fall but she immediately wiped it. Sinundan n'ya si Aga sa kwarto. Pagkapasok n'ya ay saktong kakalabas lang ni Aga galing bathroom.

"Oh, babes, umiyak ka ba?" He asked worriedly and walked towards her. She couldn't take it anymore, she cried.

"B-babes, d-do you really love m-me?" She sobbed.

"L-love.. of course! Why are you asking me that?" He asked. "Mahal kita. Ikaw lang ang mahal ko. Tahan na, mahal. I don't want to see you crying." He murmured.

You don't wanna see me cry? But you're hurting me now. She wanted to say those words but she kept silent.

"Mahal..."

"Sana nga, Aga. Sana nga ako lang ang nandyan sa puso mo." She said and smiled weakly. She wanted to tell him the truth. She wanted him to know that she's hurting right now.

"B-babes, what are you saying?" He asked, nervously. He's confused because of Lea's action.

She smiled sadly and wiped her tears, "Don't mind me. Okay lang ako. Okay na okay lang ako." She lied but deep inside her, she's dying.

Hi, mga babes! We hope you're all doing good.

Enjoy the chapter! Keep safe, ya'll! ❤️